Don Grady. ( Robbie Douglas)

Stormy
This topic is 2033 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You are not alone.

http://greginhollywood.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/560897_10150976413029350_1622389637_n-400x5131.jpg I also did a lot of "thinking" when Christopher Knight of The Brady Bunch began to mature.

http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/6700563/430full-christopher-knight.jpg

I watched the epi where Robbie's ol' pal played by Sal Mineo rolls into town on his motorcycle and convinces Robbie to take time off work, leave wifey and the kids for a week, and head with him to the river to get away from the rat race. The women folk all looked askance at the idea of this character taking sweet Robbie away, but Uncle Charlie and the men folk were oblivious there was anything to worry about. :rolleyes:

I watched the epi where Robbie's ol' pal played by Sal Mineo rolls into town on his motorcycle and convinces Robbie to take time off work, leave wifey and the kids for a week, and head with him to the river to get away from the rat race. The women folk all looked askance at the idea of this character taking sweet Robbie away, but Uncle Charlie and the men folk were oblivious there was anything to worry about. :rolleyes:

I can imagine Sal and Robbie having a gay old time! :)

Hamill was replaced by Grant Goodeve who was gorgeous.

~Boomer~

But still not Mark. Mark was in a short lived tv series called "The Texas Wheelers". He was in a Kodak commercial. He was in an episode of the Bill Bixby series "The Magician". He was in a two-part "Owen Marshall Counselor-at-Law". He was in two different episodes of "The Streets of San Francisco". He was in an episode of some show I can't remember now with Efrem Zimbalist Jr. Those are ones I can just remember. I even wrote him a fan letter. I was infatuated with him. But I did not like "Star Wars" and it over.

I was a big fan of the pre Star Wars Mark Hamill and he played David in the first episode. I was so disappointed when he was replaced.

Hamill was replaced by Grant Goodeve who was gorgeous.

~Boomer~

But still not Mark. Mark was in a short lived tv series called "The Texas Wheelers". He was in a Kodak commercial. He was in an episode of the Bill Bixby series "The Magician". He was in a two-part "Owen Marshall Counselor-at-Law". He was in two different episodes of "The Streets of San Francisco". He was in an episode of some show I can't remember now with Efrem Zimbalist Jr. Those are ones I can just remember. I even wrote him a fan letter. I was infatuated with him. But I did not like "Star Wars" and it over.

I remember seeing Mark Hamill's follow-up movie to Star Wars, 1978's Corvette Summer, which was a very quirky (and somewhat violent!) teen movie about a teenager and his undying love for the Corvette he built from junkyard scraps. This was also Annie Potts' debut movie wherein she plays a young, would-be prostitute who takes Hamill's character's virginity but not his love. There is no chemistry between the two actors in this film or maybe Hamill just plays being obsessed with his car too well?!!:eek:

I went to that film simply to watch Mark Hamill (I'd developed a major crush on the actor when I saw Star Wars!) and see his so-called facial disfiguration, which had reportedly been due to a real car accident he'd been in before Corvette Summer began filming. I guess his face seemed to have a bit more character to it but they certainly covered any real disfiguration very well! I still found the actor extremely attractive facially at that time, and for all its weirdness, I enjoyed Corvette Summer.

Here's a promo shot with Hamill and Annie Potts for that film:

v1.jpg?zoom=1.440000057220459&resize=777%2C582

TruHart1 :cool:

I remember seeing Mark Hamill's follow-up movie to Star Wars, 1978's Corvette Summer, which was a very quirky (and somewhat violent!) teen movie about a teenager and his undying love for the Corvette he built from junkyard scraps. This was also Annie Potts' debut movie wherein she plays a young, would-be prostitute who takes Hamill's character's virginity but not his love. There is no chemistry between the two actors in this film or maybe Hamill just plays being obsessed with his car too well?!!:eek:

I went to that film simply to watch Mark Hamill (I'd developed a major crush on the actor when I saw Star Wars!) and see his so-called facial disfiguration, which had reportedly been due to a real car accident he'd been in before Corvette Summer began filming. I guess his face seemed to have a bit more character to it but they certainly covered any real disfiguration very well! I still found the actor extremely attractive facially at that time, and for all its weirdness, I enjoyed Corvette Summer.

Here's a promo shot with Hamill and Annie Potts for that film:

v1.jpg?zoom=1.440000057220459&resize=777%2C582

I was not able to finish that movie.

Star Wars just spoiled him for me.

I was not able to finish that movie.

Star Wars just spoiled him for me.

Well Corvette Summer was no Star Wars. I doubt it would have even had wide release if Hamill were not the star. It did actually show a profit at the box office, more than likely because of Mark Hamill and Star Wars fans!

• 2 weeks later...
I understand that his penis was so big they had to specially fit his costume.

I remember reading that the studio went so far as to use chemicals to induce a reduction of his penis' size, and that he was frequently referred to as a penis with legs. As if Burt Ward wasn't hot enough in those years.

I remember reading that the studio went so far as to use chemicals to induce a reduction of his penis' size, and that he was frequently referred to as a penis with legs. As if Burt Ward wasn't hot enough in those years.

He now advertises dog food

https://www.facebook.com/gentlegiantsdogfood/videos/burt-ward-how-gentle-giants-dog-food-can-help-your-dog-live-longer-and-healthier/1254150041385994/

Devoting his time and wealth to dog rescues and care along with the promotion of healthy dog food. He gets my vote.

http://www.shangralafamilyfun.com/galu-z/vote5.gif

• 2 weeks later...