Luvmassage

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

ButchAtl might have been the only lucky one amongst us here who has commented.  Though, it’s always YMMV as we all know.  Scheduled one with KrisEvans when he was recently in Los Angeles.  I second samK’s, goodtimecharlie213’s and toocoolforschool’s mini review.  Your comments from 2018 still rings true in 2022.  

I am one of those fools (comment from Otto) hahahah.  I tend to check out these not-so-highly-rated-in-The-M4M-forums to see what the hoopla is all about. So far, i’ve had good/great experiences with those types. But not this guy. He is cute and looks younger in person as compared to one or two pictures in his RentMasseur page. Eye candy yes, but he knows who his audience are and know he can/will be able to upsell.   I just may not be his cup of tea.  Expensive as hell.  Rentmen rates for the basic extras (no experience with RM yet but the total $$ earlier was waaaay higher than any RentMasseur or MF appts that I’ve have had).  

“Lame” was used often in the above posts…and “lame” will also be my word choice. But, to each his own   

If my post is against the rules of the forum, i can edit. If more details are needed…PM me.  Save your hard-earned cash is my PSA.

Thanks. 

Edited by TennisPro35
Clarity and grammar

• 1 year later...

AVOID this guy

i confirmed the price ($160) ahead of time and in the final 10 minutes as he’s massaging my upper legs, he says he can ‘take care of it’ for $60 more. I said “what, you want $60 more?”. I declined. Then he asked me if I wanted to take care of it myself. Also no, and at that point I just couldn’t wait to get out of there. The massage itself was decent, but for $160, you’re getting what you could get for $85 in a spa. He was fully dressed the entire time. Nothing kills the mood faster than an unexpected sales pitch in the middle of a massage. 

Here it is, nearly five years after this thread was started, and people are still getting excited thinking it's about the former Bel Ami model.  Well, at least that was my initial reaction when I saw this thread this morning.

I see that this masseur is actually going by the name Kris Evan, not Kris Evans.  Maybe a moderator can change the thread title so that it matches the name in the ad?

13 hours ago, northend_stv said:

AVOID this guy

i confirmed the price ($160) ahead of time and in the final 10 minutes as he’s massaging my upper legs, he says he can ‘take care of it’ for $60 more. I said “what, you want $60 more?”. I declined. Then he asked me if I wanted to take care of it myself. Also no, and at that point I just couldn’t wait to get out of there. The massage itself was decent, but for $160, you’re getting what you could get for $85 in a spa. He was fully dressed the entire time. Nothing kills the mood faster than an unexpected sales pitch in the middle of a massage. 

Some masseurs require extra payment for HE. It's always a good idea to see what's included and what's a la carte. 

The few times I needed/wanted a massage I simply went to a spa and later on at home I "took care of it myself". 

On 10/20/2021 at 12:08 PM, ButchAtl said:

I saw him when he visited Atlanta a couple of years ago.  I found him pleasant and friendly   His massage was good and,  it was a treat to see his naked body; especially nice ass.  

There was  a very good HE too, 

Was that extra? Maybe he's just picky and is not always included