Ignoring someone

José Soplanucas
This topic is 2091 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

it's interesting...

even during the height of the lunatic @BOZO T CLOWN "fake teacher" conspiracy craze, no one has ever (yet) attacked me via PM -- am i doing something wrong here?

I remember... he @BOZO T CLOWN even commented about the times you were posting, etc. Short of "high tech stalking" (I was inspired by Judge Thomas to come up with that phrase).

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I discovered that future when I was ignoring my troll, it was tempting to read what he was writing.

Funny how can someone be ignored while not ignoring him completely and prejudging his posts as silly.

….although for me the entire look and feel of the forum is transformed by not being forced to move my eyes past posts and be reminded of someone that appears to have an agenda that is not too innocent..

For me the posts are way worse than silly. Not saying that others aren't entertained by engaging with each and every member. I get it. For them it's cool. For me, IGNORE was the best choice.