When Out With Someone Where Do You Sit?

Avalon
This topic is 2092 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Do you sit side-by-side or opposite each other? I prefer the later. Makes conversation easier.

LOL, once at a table of 4 guys, (WITH A TABLE CLOTH:) I was jerked and edged under the table by the guy to my left while we all carried on our normal conversation. The point came when we excused ourselves for the Men’s Room, separately but before the other returned, and I fed him my built up load.

ONLY Met him that night as we joined friends for dinner. TOOK HIM HOME that night:) He was a very skilled Bottom and between the road head on way back to my place, before sleep fucks (2) a wake up fuck:) and car head as I took him home, I was drained. I was in my 40s then and averaging 5-7 loads a day. He was early 20s, slender, HOT, always horny w/ had a big thick cock.

We connected 4 times in total and then I lost too much weight for him!

Another time I was guest of a friend at a male couples house. Friend and I were friends, not intimate - everyone gay.

At dinner, I sat beside half the couple and across the table from friend and other half of the couple.

Side by side, he started playing with me under the table as we ate and conversed. It was an old house, which I love, after dinner he offered to show me the fireplace arch in the cellar — once down there - we blew each other:) returned to visit upstairs.

The Friend I had gone with found out about it weeks later and was amazed we pulled it off right under their noses and no one suspected.

One additional time with this guy later, when my friend and his partner ran out to get some ice cream and we had enough time for me to get a good blow iob:)

SO, re: OP - lots of possibilities at a table AND CONVERSATION CAN STILL HAPPEN:):)

Edited by HornyRetiree

LOL, once at a table of 4 guys, (WITH A TABLE CLOTH:) I was jerked and edged under the table by the guy to my left while we all carried on our normal conversation. The point came when we excused ourselves for the Men’s Room, separately but before the other returned, and I fed him my built up load.

ONLY Met him that night as we joined friends for dinner. TOOK HIM HOME that night:) He was a very skilled Bottom and between the road head on way back to my place, before sleep fucks (2) a wake up fuck:) and car head as I took him home, I was drained. I was in my 40s then and averaging 5-7 loads a day. He was early 20s, slender, HOT, always horny w/ had a big thick cock.

We connected 4 times in total and then I lost too much weight for him!

Another time I was guest of a friend at a male couples house. Friend and I were friends, not intimate - everyone gay.

At dinner, I sat beside half the couple and across the table from friend and other half of the couple.

Side by side, he started playing with me under the table as we ate and conversed. It was an old house, which I love, after dinner he offered to show me the fireplace arch in the cellar — once down there - we blew each other:) returned to visit upstairs.

The Friend I had gone with found out about it weeks later and was amazed we pulled it off right under their noses and no one suspected.

One additional time with this guy later, when my friend and his partner ran out to get some ice cream and we had enough time for me to get a good blow iob:)

SO, re: OP - lots of possibilities at a table AND CONVERSATION CAN STILL HAPPEN:):)

You sure have a lot of pretty incredible and wild stories.

You sure have a lot of pretty incredible and wild stories.

ALL TRUE - at 70, I lived through a different time when we gay men were more openly sexual than younger men seem to be today!

My horrendous libido probably contributed to the varied fun I had:) Thousands more events that will probably never fit into topic posts!!

I regret none of it. It has been, to quote you, an "incredible and wild" ride:)

ALL TRUE - at 70, I lived through a different time when we gay men were more openly sexual than younger men seem to be today!

My horrendous libido probably contributed to the varied fun I had:) Thousands more events that will probably never fit into topic posts!!

I regret none of it. It has been, to quote you, an "incredible and wild" ride:)

You need to write a book!

Is this a date? Or a man date?

Not just for dating. I remember my last birthday when my father was alive. I invited my father and step-mother. She always came along. Of course I paid. At the restaurant at the table my step-mother sat herself across from my father and he was at my side. I wanted to be opposite him. I insisted we move. She was not happy but I said as I'm paying for I wanted it my way. I wanted to be able to see and talk to my father. There was no gift. There never was while he was married to her.

Edited by Avalon