Manspreading appreciation thread!

marylander1940

33 minutes ago, Trebor said:

Really?  The finger?  Do you think that makes you look tough?  Cute?  More attractive ?  Not in my book!   I mean really!  Guys who do this in pictures are, IMHO, about as stupid looking as guys who take their picture with their tongues hanging out ( and not putting them to otherwise good use😉). Just saying!

It's a thing these days. They do it because so many gay men get off on it. I've noticed the younger generations don't see it as the insult we did back in our days. I've even noticed some even do it in jest or even out of affection for others! I've even witnessed on cam shows where men have asked the cammer to give them the finger ("flip the bird" in my days) and have even tipped for it! Go figure. I've eventually gotten used to it like so many other things and learned to enjoy the guy and not the action. If nobody liked it, they wouldn't be doing it nor making money off it. So there's obviously an audience and a paying one too! It's like I mentioned to you in a previous post when you brought up your distaste for it, some gay men are so turned on by being called the "F - Slur" that even straight men are surprised by it. But it gets some guys off while some of us are appalled and taken aback by it! Different strokes! - no pun intended. 

Edited by Danny-Darko

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Danny-Darko said:

It's a thing these days. They do it because so many gay men get off on it. I've noticed the younger generations don't see it as the insult we did back in our days. I've even noticed some even do it in jest or even out of affection for others! I've even witnessed on cam shows where men have asked the cammer to give them the finger ("flip the bird" in my days) and have even tipped for it! Go figure. I've eventually gotten used to it like so many other things and learned to enjoy the guy and not the action. If nobody liked it, they wouldn't be doing it nor making money off it. So there's obviously an audience and a paying one too! It's like I mentioned to you in a previous post when you brought up your distaste for it, some gay men are so turned on by being called the "F - Slur" that even straight men are surprised by it. But it gets some guys off while some of us are appalled and taken aback by it! Different strokes! - no pun intended. 

A smile would turn me on a hell of a lot more😁

Edited by Trebor