Quick Weekend Visit to Montreal

EZEtoGRU
This topic is 2000 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I did a quick weekend visit to Montreal. Just got back to home today. I visited Stock on both Saturday and Sunday nights. Very busy on Saturday night....it was SRO. Quite a few new dancers since I was last there. Stock is going for more of a mix of dancer types now. I don't think they want muscle guys exclusively. There are quite a few swimmer body types now. Anyway it was a fun night. Nonstop shows. Handsome dancers.

Sunday was a bit quieter at Stock but still busy. Between the two nights, I spent time enjoying the company of Franco, Milton, and new dancer Tyler. All great guys, smart, and lots of fun.

Its worth mentioning that on Saturday night, I left Stock Bar at 1:15am and headed over to Campus to see what was happening there. Stock was still very busy when I left. Campus was completely dead. No dancers on stage and only about 15 customers in the club. Quite surprising for a Saturday night. I'm not sure what that was all about. I had half a beer and left.

The weather in Montreal was still warm and summer-like. It was in the 80's both days and mid 60's at night. Perfect. I was told they had a very warm summer and no hint of autumn yet. I'm sure that will change soon. October is only two weeks away now.

I was in MTL this weekend too lol. I agree with your statement, Campus was extremely underwhelming, the bartender was nice tho. It was my first time in MTL and was really impressed by Stock, really hot guys. I had a dance with Sergio, he was great.

I also went to Taboo on Sat night, not a lot guys but had a dance with Joey, I wasn’t expecting much but boy he delivered lol. On the other hand, I didn’t like that several dancers in both clubs seem to have their regulars and they gravitate to them even when there’s chance for them to make more money with other patrons. I still had fun and will definitely go back.

I was in MTL this weekend too lol. I agree with your statement, Campus was extremely underwhelming, the bartender was nice tho. It was my first time in MTL and was really impressed by Stock, really hot guys. I had a dance with Sergio, he was great.

Glad you had fun. Sergio is cute, nice, and sexy.

I did a quick weekend visit to Montreal. Just got back to home today. I visited Stock on both Saturday and Sunday nights. Very busy on Saturday night....it was SRO. Quite a few new dancers since I was last there. Stock is going for more of a mix of dancer types now. I don't think they want muscle guys exclusively. There are quite a few swimmer body types now. Anyway it was a fun night. Nonstop shows. Handsome dancers.

Sunday was a bit quieter at Stock but still busy. Between the two nights, I spent time enjoying the company of Franco, Milton, and new dancer Tyler. All great guys, smart, and lots of fun.

Its worth mentioning that on Saturday night, I left Stock Bar at 1:15am and headed over to Campus to see what was happening there. Stock was still very busy when I left. Campus was completely dead. No dancers on stage and only about 15 customers in the club. Quite surprising for a Saturday night. I'm not sure what that was all about. I had half a beer and left.

The weather in Montreal was still warm and summer-like. It was in the 80's both days and mid 60's at night. Perfect. I was told they had a very warm summer and no hint of autumn yet. I'm sure that will change soon. October is only two weeks away now.

Give me some insight on Milton. Sexy dancer on-stage. Curious to know how the lap dance was. Franco is nothing short of spectacular.

I also went to Taboo on Sat night, not a lot guys...

I didn’t like that several dancers in both clubs seem to have their regulars and they gravitate to them even when there’s chance for them to make more money with other patrons.

Sorry to hear there weren't a lot of guys dancing at Taboo on a Saturday night.

Some say it's like a ghost town.

Edited by twinkboylover28

Its worth mentioning that on Saturday night Campus was completely dead. No dancers on stage and only about 15 customers in the club. Quite surprising for a Saturday night. I'm not sure what that was all about. I had half a beer and left.

Sorry tyo hear there weren't a lot of guys, if any, dancing at Campus on a Saturday night. That's unfortunate.

The last several times I visited Taboo on the weekend it was virtually empty as well.

Xavitv apparently confirmed this.

I doubt Adonis fared any better, as both Campus and Taboo were ghost towns.

3-out-of-4 strip clubs empty is pretty sad for a summer Saturday with "great" weather.

Shame to hear that Campus was slow. Campus used to be reliable spot for big muscle after 9 pm, and especially on a weekend night.

Yes...it was strange. Saturday night in early September and still great weather. Stock was very busy but Campus was completely dead. Maybe it was just a one-off weird Saturday night at Campus.

I think they should consolidate all the Montreal gay strip clubs into one central strip club like Stock. Then, everyone meets at Stock for their twinks, frat boys, and muscle studs rather than having the scene divided by the current four clubs.

One central location, plus all the street hustlers.

• 1 month later...
I think they should consolidate all the Montreal gay strip clubs into one central strip club like Stock. Then, everyone meets at Stock for their twinks, frat boys, and muscle studs rather than having the scene divided by the current four clubs.

One central location, plus all the street hustlers.

Stock Bar, in the past, has offered promo codes for memberships. Is there a current one? Message me

there was a guy helping at the Campus bar when I was there 3 weeks ago; I wanted to ask him if he was going to dance because I could hardly keep my eyes away from him; built, beard, tattoos, older--maybe late 30s or early 40s; did anyone else notice him at Campus?

I think his name is Alex (his pic was in Fugues the monthly Village rag) and is off limits. He finally took off shirt this past weekend where he had graduated from the floor waitering to main bar server. I quipped to him that it was unfair to remove it and stop there. I can only dream that he would be open to the milder commercial trade of body worship.

Another staff member in a security role seems to have gone in the back at least once, likely with a customer who gets VIP venue treatment.

I think his name is Alex (his pic was in Fugues the monthly Village rag) and is off limits. He finally took off shirt this past weekend where he had graduated from the floor waitering to main bar server. I quipped to him that it was unfair to remove it and stop there. I can only dream that he would be open to the milder commercial trade of body worship.

Another staff member in a security role seems to have gone in the back at least once, likely with a customer who gets VIP venue treatment.

great information, @SirBIllybob; I hope he's there on my next trip to Montreal; any idea which issue of Fugues?