Moving to Montevideo (Uruguay) in 2020.

marylander1940
This topic is 2084 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Welcome back-are you planning on moving to Uruguay? Did you do research, pro/cons and decide on this country?

I invested there after the 2002 financial crisis, believe me, plenty of thoughts about the pros/cons already.

I've always wanted to complete my Spanish and understand Portuguese, one more good reason to move there.

I invested there after the 2002 financial crisis, believe me, plenty of thoughts about the pros/cons already.

I've always wanted to complete my Spanish and understand Portuguese, one more good reason to move there.

There are Presidential elections next October. The parties running against the Broad Front are not supportive a lot of the socially progressive legislation of the last 10 years. (Not to be a Debbie Downer)

There are Presidential elections next October. The parties running against the Broad Front are not supportive a lot of the socially progressive legislation of the last 10 years. (Not to be a Debbie Downer)

Actually I wouldn't mind them having a rotation of parties in office, the Colorado Party governed from 1865 to 1959.