New Guy in DE

This topic is 2006 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
I think he's eastern european

I think so too. I've seen some short videos (seem to be from eastern europe) of guys getting fucked on tables with different colored towels.

Examples:

https://www.xvideos.com/video10261179/bear_barebacks_straighty

https://www.xvideos.com/video16068213/well_hung_straighty_fucks

Edited by bashful

• 4 weeks later...
He isn't contacting you. He's part of the planetjockboy stable of guys (so is JacobVA). Odds are his handler is contacting you trying to find work for Jason.

Strange. He's meeting me on the corner in a few minutes. I wondered why he was texting so much on a Sunday morning so clearly and affectionately. Agents can be good.

Strange. He's meeting me on the corner in a few minutes. I wondered why he was texting so much on a Sunday morning so clearly and affectionately. Agents can be good.

The same thing happened to me when Ricky Decker was part of their stable. Ricky ultimately gave me his actual number because he didn't like the go between.

They do give the messages to the guy you're seeing but if Jason is still with PJBs it's his handler you're talking to.

The same thing happened to me when Ricky Decker was part of their stable. Ricky ultimately gave me his actual number because he didn't like the go between.

They do give the messages to the guy you're seeing but if Jason is still with PJBs it's his handler you're talking to.

Thanks ! I just finished our session. He's a really nice guy, all-American, smallish penis and small mouth but nice big (but hairy) butt. We swapped numbers. He's leaving tonight but will return in a couple weeks.

He doesn't do any drugs or smoke or drink (personal trainer). He says the hairy guy fucking him in the vid is a good friend who moved to Miami.