Thruple

Avalon
This topic is 2084 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=thruple

Know any thruples?

On the soap opera "Days of Our Lives" there are three gay characters - Will, Sonny, Paul. They have mixed and matched and all have been paired up at one time or another with each other. I think the easiest solution would be for them to become a thruple.

On Showtime's "Shameless" there was for awhile a m/f/f thruple.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=thruple

Know any thruples?

On the soap opera "Days of Our Lives" there are three gay characters - Will, Sonny, Paul. They have mixed and matched and all have been paired up at one time or another with each other. I think the easiest solution would be for them to become a thruple.

On Showtime's "Shameless" there was for awhile a m/f/f thruple.

Yes and I attended their commitment ceremony - M/M/F.

I knew one gay thruple that was a long term couple and the third they added, and apparently it ended with hurt feelings on the part of the third. I think that couple tried it one or two other times and then eventually they broke up with each other at around the 20 year mark. They still seem to be friendly.

I knew one gay thruple that was a long term couple and the third they added, and apparently it ended with hurt feelings on the part of the third. I think that couple tried it one or two other times and then eventually they broke up with each other at around the 20 year mark. They still seem to be friendly.

I used to be acquainted to a threesome - m/m/f. They were all creepy.

I t

Yes. I have known threesome couples before. I agree the correct term in triade. One such triade seemed perfectly normal and healthy. It really worked for them. The other triade was a disaster

hink that arrangement either goes smoothly or tears apart any existing relationship. I’m sure it can’t be for everyone.