Has anyone heard of this sexual activity??

guptasa1
This topic is 6503 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I got a strange offer from a potential sexual partner the other day. I've heard of a lot of things, but this one's completely new to me, and I'm not sure how comfortable I'd be with it. Here's how it was explained to me basically:

It begins with a blowjob, taking a guy right to the edge of orgasm. Then, his partner starts gently blowing air into the urethra, which supposedly fills the bladder with air. This isn't supposed to hurt or be dangerous according to him (and you only use your mouth - no devices). It feels a bit like you're going to have to pee, but you can let it go and it's air, and after this happens several times (I guess it delays orgasm?), the orgasm's supposed to feel unreal.

Three questions:

1.) Has anyone ever heard of this?

2.) Does it have a name?

3.) Is it completely safe to do?

Guest zipperzone

>Three questions:

>

>1.) Has anyone ever heard of this?

>2.) Does it have a name?

>3.) Is it completely safe to do?

Fourth question:

Why would you want to?

I'm no biologist, but I don't believe it is possible to fill the bladder with air by gently blowing through the urethra. This sounds like another urban legend, like the one about putting a live hamster up one's ass, another physical impossibility.

Okay, so I'm not the only one apparently thinks this sounds rather suspect. The guy (who I'm not sure is my type anyhow) insists he's done it and it supposedly feels awesome, but...er...I dunno. Glad I'm not the only one who hasn't heard of this. I know the urethra does go down to the bladder, but I've just never heard of air going in there...

And yeah, I love plain ol' blow jobs too.

I do like a lot of different kinks, not just vanilla, but this I dunno about... heh.

OK, guys, here's one you CAN try at home, and it just may give you a very intense orgasm. I never heard of this one before I discovered it in high school, and I never heard anyone else talk about doing it. It's still intense after all these years.

When you're beating off, just before you come, gently hold the tip of your dick closed, so the cum stays inside. Keep stroking, and don't let it out until the orgasm stops. For me, it lasts twice as long, and it's twice as intense.

When you do let go, stay away from the drapes and upholstery.

I'd love to know if it works for you, and if you've heard of it before. I'm thinking of taking out a patent. :D

Guest Merlin

There is a muscular sphincter at the base of the bladder. It squeezes tight to keep from dribbling. I doubt if anyone can blow hard enough to push air through, and the pressure is probably not good for the rest of the plumbing.

Isn't there another Urban legend similar to this that if a woman has air pumped (or blown forcefully) into her Uterus she could get a form of TSS (Toxic Shock Syndrome)? Is this the male equivalent?

People have done things more dangerous to get an orgasm ... my personal fave is auto-erotic asphyxiation ;) With a vanilla white Gucci scarf of course ;)

Archived