4-1-1 on JackMann

Muscle Lover 2
This topic is 1357 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

His ad already kind of indicates it but some discussion about him on this forum has reinforced his preference as a bottom rather than sincere versatility.....apart from that and not meaning to throw too much shade, some other comments (likely searchable) had a negative bent......my own interest in a 6'4" / 225 hairy hunk only cooled after whatever comments surfaced here about the stud.

• 2 months later...
Not recommended..:(:mad:

Taking care to not give review type of detail here, can you briefly address in a general manner what the issues were with Jack Mann that were unsatisfactory for you, i.e. he didn't match his photos, he was a no-show, he failed to perform, he tried to up-sell me in mid-session, etc.

Otherwise those of us who have had an ongoing interest in him may bombard you with DM requests.

Thx!

Taking care to not give review type of detail here, can you briefly address in a general manner what the issues were with Jack Mann that were unsatisfactory for you, i.e. he didn't match his photos, he was a no-show, he failed to perform, he tried to up-sell me in mid-session, etc.

Otherwise those of us who have had an ongoing interest in him may bombard you with DM requests.

Thx!

After 18.5 years of membership here, I find that those with a genuine "ongoing interest" are rarely dissuaded by someone else's negative comments, so by all means act on your interest and find out first hand. Your experience my differ. My own interest was prolonged; and as a result, I ignored a few warning signs and proceeded. My bad!

• 1 year later...