What song do you love to belt out into your hairbrush?

samhexum
This topic is 1876 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm sure almost all of us have "belted one out" into our hairbrush (or remote control) at least once in our lives, especially those of us who can't sing... wishing we could hit that big note, or at least hold our off-key warbling that long.

Off the top of my head, my top 3:

The end of the MacArthur Park Suite by Donna Summer:

Streisand's biggie at the end of The Main Event:

The final note of Juice Newton(-John)'s version of Angel Of The Morning:

I'm sure almost all of us have "belted one out" into our hairbrush (or remote control) at least once in our lives, especially those of us who can't sing... wishing we could hit that big note, or at least hold our off-key warbling that long.

Fuck wishing I could sing. I wish I still used a hairbrush.

Kevin Slater

Not seeing any Cher or Madonna listed yet... o_O

Don't have a Madonna choice, but Cher's is definitely

BTW... If you listen to the lyrics, she's either singing to the guy who's leaving her for a guy or she's a lesbian singing to the woman who's leaving her for a guy. Either way, she needs to hone her gaydar.

Edited by samhexum

(Though I prefer Elain Paige's version from London to Judy Kuhn's from B'way.)

I saw the London production & loved it. Don't remember if Paige was still in it at that point. Don't know why they altered the show for Broadway.

My sister & former roommate used to sing I Know Him So Well at karaoke nights.

I saw the London production & loved it. Don't remember if Paige was still in it at that point. Don't know why they altered the show for Broadway.

My sister & former roommate used to sing I Know Him So Well at karaoke nights.

If you want to freak someone out....point out that "One Night in Bangkok" is a showtune. *chuckle*

Edited by bnm73

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...