Students at college in India to study 58 gender identities

Avalon
This topic is 2025 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Another bit of trivia: on average, you post over thirty times a day.

I don't keep track. I've heard about people like you; people who have a life!:) I once had one too! But that was last century.

I have found the range of the subject matters within your postings to be enlightening and educational. :)

Thank-you!!!!

So, I find many of them interesting. I would think you might have more productive things to do than to count how many times a fellow poster posts.

It was only quite recently that the OP himself posted his achievement of reaching 5000 posts. My observation is that at his current rate he will reach 17 thousand posts by the same time next year.

Other forum members have posted similar observations regarding the frequency of Avalon’s threads, so perhaps you should come down from your high horse.

It was only quite recently that the OP himself posted his achievement of reaching 5000 posts. My observation is that at his current rate he will reach 17 thousand posts by the same time next year.

Other forum members have posted similar observations regarding the frequency of Avalon’s threads, so perhaps you should come down from your high horse.

Why? It is the only place I get a date.

• 2 months later...