Kevin Bacon

arthur
This topic is 6555 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest alanm

>That's probably because his parents are that way--they used

>to be my neighbors, and they are a really intelligent,

>sensible, solid family.

People who do not live in Philadelphia may not know that Kevin's dad was

legendary city planner Edmund Bacon who transformed the city in the '60s as head of Philadelphia's City Planning Commission. Bacon died last fall at age 95 and was always a controversial advocate for the things he believed in --- at the end of his life his passsion was providing

public places around the Philadlphia for skate boarding.

>That's probably because his parents are that way--they used

>to be my neighbors, and they are a really intelligent,

>sensible, solid family.

I guess that explains a lot about me (my father can never seem to keep his pants up and my mother is all about her butt). :p

I'm happy Kevin is a nice guy who comes from a good family. But I wish he'd posed in his tighty whities ( I know, there's plenty of movie footage of his footage).

Speaking of briefs, I caught "Some Girl(s)" over the weekend. Uneven play, but worth checking out. Mr. Will McCormick, late of "Will and Grace," is onstage the entire evening, including a few moments in only black jockey shorts -- squared off style with front pouch. He sports quite a package therein -- but did he stuff a sock in there?

This has been a good Broadway season for eye candy. The two guys in "The Little Dog Laughed." And Maxwell Caufield in "Tryst." Approaching 50, Maxwell looks great shirtless. Not an ounce of bodyfat, pumped muscles, and perky pink nipples to rival Derek Ross. Maybe Derek was his understudy. But I don't think Derek gets under anybody.

Lankypeters

Oh how I wish Kev would model some tighty whities for Hanes!

I, too, saw the off-Broadway show "Some Girls" the other night and Mr. McCormick should keep his pants on. Personally, his crotch turned me off. I had a momentary vision of what lurked beneath and somehow I didn't think it would be a pretty sight. Eric's been spotted at the gym on Greenwich Avenue and those that have seen him say he spends an enormous amount of time in the dressing room just standing there...naked..waiting for people to admire his body. No thanks. The play was a disappointment but I loved the ladies who costarred, Fran Drescher, Maura Tierney and Judy Reyes. David Schwimmer did the lead role in London and I would have enjoyed seeing him more than Eric, in fact, after his disasterous Broadway debut in "The Caine Mutiny Courtmartial," I rather think he'd rather have done it, too!

I agree. McCormick has the sex appeal of a mannequin. (Well, I suppose there are some who get off on store window displays!)

I saw Schwimmer in "Caine Mutiny." He's 100% talent free. Can't walk, can't talk. What's left?

Tim Daly was a lot better, and hotter. I wonder if the family gay genes (his dad's and possibly his sister's) course through his veins.

Lankypeters

Guest YFSC

>Isn't he also a stay at home Dad so his wife can continue

>with her career?

>

>Barry

Stay at home?

Didn't they both (he and wifey) recently come out with films?

And isn't he still touring with the band he and his brother have?

Archived