WB in Boston

freecahill1965
This topic is 2101 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the end of the day, everyone in this thread seems to agree that WB is a decent guy. Life happens, what you do later counts, so I am happy for the information supplied by both of you. But let’s stop and all make an appointment ( after me) with WB. It’s funny that this lasted so long when the ultimate piece of important information for us on Daddy’s is good. Thanks, Kinky.

At the end of the day, everyone in this thread seems to agree that WB is a decent guy. Life happens, what you do later counts, so I am happy for the information supplied by both of you. But let’s stop and all make an appointment ( after me) with WB. It’s funny that this lasted so long when the ultimate piece of important information for us on Daddy’s is good. Thanks, Kinky.

Awesome response, thank you.

Just checked out his page it seems that bad review is gone so everyone can go back to chill mode.

Yes, I was aware. I had an appointment with WB today. The clients fraud was reported to RM. RM removed the review this morning. I am not sure if there is a connection.

Edited by freecahill1965

:rolleyes:

I text with the client in question today. He is a 76 year old retired doctor. He recanted. He told me the truth via text. It was pretty much what I said. He made a false post on 8/26. He did not met Wickedboy that day. He made a false post because WB did not make the appointment. WB gave him a free hour of service for his error. He regretted lying and submitting a false review in heinsight. He was apologetic and even asked if there was anything else he could to make up for his lapse in judgement. He gave me permission to share his text. @Golem if you need absolute proof you can PM and I will send it. No sense adding to this post. This now can be put to rest. Truth be told!

As I am also in touch with the client, I've asked him to confirm this statement with me directly. I sincerely hope he does, I too would love for you to stop screaming about this :p

I hope that you will be told the truth. I am confident that his communication with you should prove that the client did not meet WB on 8/26 and the following words you posted from the client is NOT TRUE.

1) the meeting did take place, 2) WB simply was exhausted and actually did perform at a two-star level.

Edited by Guy Fawkes

This topic is 2101 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.