Expensive - but worth it

BostonTom
This topic is 1914 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

FLAKE. Airlines tickets purchased and never boarded flight or responded again.

Omg thats horrible. I never get how ppl can be so inconsiderate and callous. Its as if your money and feelings have no value to them. There are great looking guys out there that value clients. Its sad he isnt one of those.

While ultimately it's all on him, you have to wonder whether you were ever actually "speaking"

to Jesse or was there a handler involved in some way.

This was why back in the day I used to make reservations on Southwest if possible. I know it wasn't a glamorous airline. But if the guy flaked, I could either use the ticket for someone else or get the money back. I don't think either is possible now as #1. I was told the FAA or TSA made them stop having transferable tickets between different people. #2. If you don't notify them of a cancellation before the flight, the ticket is lost.

Gman

Agreed !

you're a respected poster here in the forum and I'm sorry that happened......I'm certain there are a few forum members here who know him well and may be asking him what the hell did he do that for.......not a good way to develop a solid reputation.......

Very disappointing to book a whole weekend and then he completely flakes.

If you show up with 6 but advertise 9....Hit the road! I like big and thick. I will not pay for anything less. Take your lies and go. If I'm asked to pay a certain fee at least be honest about your short comings.

I had a great experience recently where a really nice guy claimed 8 and thick...He showed up on time...looking good..and apologized for having more like 10 x7!..He said most guys are afraid..

Now I see him as often as possible..

If you show up with 6 but advertise 9....Hit the road! I like big and thick. I will not pay for anything less. Take your lies and go. If I'm asked to pay a certain fee at least be honest about your short comings.

I had a great experience recently where a really nice guy claimed 8 and thick...He showed up on time...looking good..and apologized for having more like 10 x7!..He said most guys are afraid..

10x7!?! Care to share who that horse god is? (PLEASE!)

10x7!?! Care to share who that horse god is? (PLEASE!)

I was going to ask the same thing!!

• 4 weeks later...