Expensive - but worth it

BostonTom
This topic is 1912 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone else think it’s strange that Anal is not checked off, but Fisting is?

No. It just means he’s probably ok fisting someone (not himself being fisted). I know plenty of working guys have fisting on their ads (and other things) they don’t allow on themselves but are willing to on a client.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
FLAKE. Airlines tickets purchased and never boarded flight or responded again.

While ultimately it's all on him, you have to wonder whether you were ever actually "speaking"

to Jesse or was there a handler involved in some way.

This was why back in the day I used to make reservations on Southwest if possible. I know it wasn't a glamorous airline. But if the guy flaked, I could either use the ticket for someone else or get the money back. I don't think either is possible now as #1. I was told the FAA or TSA made them stop having transferable tickets between different people. #2. If you don't notify them of a cancellation before the flight, the ticket is lost.

Gman