411 on Ayfun

ansdry
This topic is 1316 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Bumping this up. Anyone seen Ayfun recently? His social media accounts have been inactive for about a month. He's definitely #1 on my list the next time I'm in New York.

Yeah, but his pics from August, from a physique contest in which he placed in the top 3 in all 3 categories he competed in are breathtaking.

• 11 months later...

Yea they are a package deal. I was super excited when I saw Ayfun was recently in Dallas. When i reached out to him that's when he said he had a partner and they only meet together. Their interest in things were pretty limited,so I decided to pass. I'll just be patient and wait till Ayfun is single and doing one on one sessions lol.

Their interest in things were pretty limited,so I decided to pass. I'll just be patient and wait till Ayfun is single and doing one on one sessions lol.

I have always wanted to do a 3 way with two bottoms, but I'm not sure how it plays out with a couple.

Also is this the same BF Ayfun had when he retired/moved to Houston? If it is, then he seemed much older than 31.