David from Bakersfield, CA?

Kman

"Good guy, cute, friendly, hot, does a good massage on a table, at a reasonable price.

Interestingly, while all the parts were there, it felt like going through the motions.

He does your glutes but doesn't really go in there. He does a good massage but never really gets into it. I guess it's a job and it pays.

Not sure if I'd repeat."

That quote is from Capitano from the thread that Kman linked. It describes the experience perfectly. The guy was nice enough, but it just felt like he was going through the motions with very little erotic touch. I figure he will do more if hes attracted to you or maybe offer more money.

It annoys me that he posted such blurry pics.

Took a chance. Agreed very nice guy, good looking. But I would have to say the massage was not good felt very disjointed moving to different body parts randomly and the HE was mechanical. I would even call this a sensual massage let alone erotic.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I find the comments interesting. Several talked about how the room was very dark but yet no one if I am correct may mention of what happens when the lights come up. Let's just say that face is aged very very very much hence the dark rooms. I was taken by surprise. The pictures are outdated. Massage average. Kindness was beautiful.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...