Feeling of accomplishment: all forums read

poolboy48220
This topic is 2140 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I usually work my way up the forums from the bottom, reading the new posts on threads I'm interested & marking the individual forum "read" when I'm done, then move on to the next Forum. Some days, I feel like Lucy wrapping chocolates; by the time I've worked my way up to the top, half the forums I've marked are already showing new posts. Thank you all for keeping me well-read :-D

I usually work my way up the forums from the bottom, reading the new posts on threads I'm interested

Funny, I also read them from the bottom.

I check my alerts first, then check for new posts to topics I've started, then peruse the forums in whatever order I'm in the mood for that day (some days I just can't deal with any more politics).

P.S. I was taught the plural for words ending in 'ium' is 'ia', but have never heard anyone say stadia, and I was taught the plural for words ending in 'um' was 'a'. However...

The current entry from the Oxford Dictionary says: The plural of forum is usually spelled forums; the plural fora (as in the original Latin) is chiefly used when talking about a public square in an ancient Roman city.

I always wondered why this isn't the M4M Message Fora.