Wrestling, dedicated to pubic assistance!

marylander1940

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These pics are all so fucking hot. I'm not a wrestler but I'm really curious about this: do wrestlers not wear cups or support underwear to prevent their hard cocks from being visible? In the straight wrestling culture, when someone has a noticeable bulge or hard on, do others comment on it? Joke about it? Awkwardly ignore it? If anyone has been an actual wrestler or is into the sport, I'd love to hear their insights and experiences. And of course I hope everyone keeps posting more wrestling pics!!

These pics are all so fucking hot. I'm not a wrestler but I'm really curious about this: do wrestlers not wear cups or support underwear to prevent their hard cocks from being visible? In the straight wrestling culture, when someone has a noticeable bulge or hard on, do others comment on it? Joke about it? Awkwardly ignore it? If anyone has been an actual wrestler or is into the sport, I'd love to hear their insights and experiences. And of course I hope everyone keeps posting more wrestling pics!!

Guest DeanParkerTEX

I had the question not to long ago. I read that most don’t wear cups. They generally will wear compression shorts or brief underneath to keep the kids in place.