Taylor/ Johnny

Radames
This topic is 1056 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/31179/

I've read all the previous posts on Johnny.

So I tried setting an appointment with Johnny last night supposed to be for today. Since I've read in the previous posts that English is not his first language, I tried texting him in Spanish to set up the appointment for today and calling him by his name, Johnny. Well he texted back that sorry, I don't speak Spanish! Then again, Sorry, my name is Taylor. So I texted back saying sorry, I read you were Latino in your profile, that you offer Johnny sport massage and all the reviews in your MF profile called you Johnny.

I gave him a time and he agreed but did not text back when I inquired about his location.

Is this the same guy? Or is this Taylor using Johnny's profile and pic?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/31179/

I've read all the previous posts on Johnny.

So I tried setting an appointment with Johnny last night supposed to be for today. Since I've read in the previous posts that English is not his first language, I tried texting him in Spanish to set up the appointment for today and calling him by his name, Johnny. Well he texted back that sorry, I don't speak Spanish! Then again, Sorry, my name is Taylor. So I texted back saying sorry, I read you were Latino in your profile, that you offer Johnny sport massage and all the reviews in your MF profile called you Johnny.

I gave him a time and he agreed but did not text back when I inquired about his location.

Is this the same guy? Or is this Taylor using Johnny's profile and pic?

No, I've noticed just recently that "Johnny" became "Taylor" using the same pics on masseurfinder. I've noticed on occasion some masseurs will advertise under different names on different sites but this is the same site. Maybe the site was offering discounts for "new" members? Does seem kind of weird. But I recall that Johnny had good reviews overall.

• 2 months later...
I believe Johnny/Taylor is back in NY for school but still doing some travel on the weekends. super fun.

I tried to meet up with him twice while he was in NYC - both times he never finished the conversation; just went radio silent and never heard from him again. With me it is two strikes and you're out... :rolleyes: Pity, sounded like he had great potential.

I tried to meet up with him twice while he was in NYC - both times he never finished the conversation; just went radio silent and never heard from him again. With me it is two strikes and you're out... :rolleyes: Pity, sounded like he had great potential.

For me it was one strike and you’re out with Johnny. He backed out on me 10 minutes before my arrival.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a pleasant experience but I wouldn't repeat. I got a sense that he could be a decent masseur but the massage (done on his hotel bed) took a sensual turn early on so I can't be completely sure. Sweet guy, limited English, accommodating, cute and hot, masculine. Glad I did it but I don't think I'll be tempted next time he comes to Chicago or we cross paths elsewhere.

I had a pleasant experience but I wouldn't repeat. I got a sense that he could be a decent masseur but the massage (done on his hotel bed) took a sensual turn early on so I can't be completely sure. Sweet guy, limited English, accommodating, cute and hot, masculine. Glad I did it but I don't think I'll be tempted next time he comes to Chicago or we cross paths elsewhere.

I’m with @Capitano and @Radames on this one. I’ve seen Johnny twice (before he became Taylor). The first time was great. The second time, it turned sensual pretty quick... Not sure I like the 50-50 chance of what would happen if I see him a third time.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I’m with @Capitano and @Radames on this one. I’ve seen Johnny twice (before he became Taylor). The first time was great. The second time, it turned sensual pretty quick... Not sure I like the 50-50 chance of what would happen if I see him a third time.

Add me to the list. OK, but certainly would not repeat.

• 1 month later...

I had an awful experience with https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/31179/ (TAYLOR). When we started, I noticed he kept checking his phone then when the massage was over he kept trying to up the price more than what was advertised. He was a bit cocky and just wanted to get the next client in so things were extremely rushed. No HE. He said I needed to mention that before the massage started so he could allow extra time. I definitely would never go back.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Anyone with recent info on this guy? Sounds like a standard masseur who moves things forward into play if he's turned on, not if he doesn't. Curious.

Anyone with recent info on this guy? Sounds like a standard masseur who moves things forward into play if he's turned on, not if he doesn't. Curious.

I've seen him a few times. He is skilled at massage, good strong pressure. He has never rushed an ending without me being the one to initiate it. He's on my go-to list.