Joeyccg in Chicago?

CityPenguin
This topic is 1140 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Very good massage. Used hot oils if I remember correctly. He went through a period where he handed out a dose of body shaming. I saw that somewhere else and he did it to me once. Hopefully that was just a phase. Real nice guy mostly tho.

Joey is a great guy with the finest most cut physique I have ever seen. Smooth as silk...all of it. He's a legitimate masseur and a total satyr. He is also a chatterbox, but I enjoyed it. He showed me complete respect and playfulness. We talked recently, about 1 month ago when he was back in Fort Lauderdale. Take care. Aga

• 1 month later...

Saw him 4years ago. He moves around a lot so if interested get him while he is around. Never know when he vanishes.

Agree with comment above:

Nice physique

Smooth skin

Hot oil

Technique was good with some extra

Now I think about he did make a small comment about my weight but it did not bother me so thought nothing of it

Yes would see again.

• 4 months later...
Guest Elendil524
Joey is a great guy with the finest most cut physique I have ever seen. Smooth as silk...all of it. He's a legitimate masseur and a total satyr. He is also a chatterbox, but I enjoyed it. He showed me complete respect and playfulness. We talked recently, about 1 month ago when he was back in Fort Lauderdale. Take care. Aga

Hi Aga, would you mind pm’ing more about your experience with Joey? I tried to send you a message but your profile is set to private.

He’s going to be in Columbus this month and I’m considering hiring... your “total satyr” comment has me intrigued ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Terribly sexy and once he got comfortable with me....was very sensual and passionate. Freindly and chatty- I enjoy him as we had a great vibe, especially after downing a bottle of wine (his suggestion!) His skin is like silk, stretched over some impressive HARD muscle. My next request is that he blows up those pecs and arms with a good pump.

Fuck....I'm getting hard just thinking about him...…

He exactly looks like his photos but no massage skills except more rubbing of cream on body and his hands were sore due to gym. Not sure of other skills as I don’t typically look for them but Wouldn’t repeat

It appears that Joey verbalizes his opinions, but I'm easygoing and it doesn't bother me. I find it somewhat entertaining, maybe I like that type of personality. I was initially very respectful, and expressed to him what I liked. That went a long way....and once we became comfortable, he was a lot of fun to hang out with....and ALOT of fun in the sheets

• 1 year later...

Regarding Joey mentioning the 3 hours in the gym 5/6 days a week--the work is definitely on display (his body is rock hard). I can definitely see why he has a loyal following as he travels from city to city. The one time I saw him he did talk a lot which didn't bother me (and nothing negative about my body). I can also definitely see how post massage time could be fun if you're both feeling a spark (for whatever reason I wasn't totally feeling it that night).

I wouldn't classify him as a definite repeat (definitely had better sessions with other guys)--he's more in the maybe pile. Feel free to PM if you want more details.

Edited by Madman

I saw him a few years back and while I enjoyed the massage, I remember I didn't like his probing questions. No body shaming, but he did seem a little full of himself. He does have a stunning body, but I remember that I couldn't wait to get out of there. I just didn't click with his personality. Definitely a YMMV guy...

I saw him a few times and it was always wildly inconsistent. I thought he was hot so went back enough that I was a semi-regular. The massage was always just ok at best but other times awful. Sometimes erotic and sometimes totally boring. Early on was really affectionate and initiated a lot of great extras but next few times was very passive And mechanical. He also became very fixated on you worshiping his body. The last time I saw him and then texted with him he was a real dick. He remembered me as a regular and there was never an issue. He just had a huge personality change over the years.

I think that SuburbanJ has a solid read on this guy, although I never experienced him as "awful". I had probably seen 3-4 times several years ago now. One of those times was surprisingly erotic.(I musta caught him on a good day). Not sure he brings it all the time, but the hot oil was a nice touch. I've seen him in town a few times(he's in town now) and have passed. You could have a very good time with nice extras or a less than good time. The experience will vary.