Wait...what did you say?

jeezopete
This topic is 2153 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

During a lap dance recently, I was looking up at the naked dancer standing over me. (His feet were on the bench where I was seated which provides a great view of a naked man. ;)) Despite the loud music, I heard him ask, “Would you like to blow me?” Of course, I quickly answered, “Sure!” He then jumped down from the bench & reached for the small backpack/bag he’d brought in with him, saying, “I have some here, do you want to do some with me now?”

:eek:

Well, I was still sober enough to realize then that he’d actually asked, “Do you like blow?” I quickly declined, with the excuse that I’d need a clear head to drive back to my hotel soon. He assured me that anytime I wanted some, he’d hook me up. The whole scene felt awkward at the time, but now it just makes me laugh.

I recall not hearing a lap dancer, too.

It was during one of those multi-dancer sessions, with many of them working the audience in the theater-style seats. One sat on the back of the seat in front of me, and just sat there, waiting. I wasn't interested so I said, "No thank you" as best as I could over the really loud music.He said something to me, but I couldn't hear.

If I read his facial expression correctly, I think he said, "That is SO rude."

Weird. :confused: