Chizz Flaked on Me

Trick
This topic is 1970 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I booked an appointment with Chizz https://rentmen.eu/Chizz on June 29th for this morning. He confirmed several times that we were on.

Up until yesterday, he was confirming the appointment. Today, he would not reply to any of my texts asking for the hotel. The time of the appointment has passed.

I’m just venting here. I had cancelled meetings with my clients for my business just to keep this appointment. This morning, I had already “cleaned” myself. This is very aggravating.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long have you been waiting for him though? Just curious...

I don’t quite understand your question.

If you meant today, I asked him for the hotel info at 8, the appointment was at 10. No reply after 30 minutes. But I still “cleaned up” just in case the appointment would go through.

I don’t quite understand your question.

If you meant today, I asked him for the hotel info at 8, the appointment was at 10. No reply after 30 minutes. But I still “cleaned up” just in case the appointment would go through.

Oh yeah I was trying to ask you how long have you been waiting for him today, sorry I made you confused... :(

I do hope he does get back to you ASAP though...

I'm sure you were psyched to meet him as he'd been endorsed in previous thread(s)

This is precisely the reason why I contacted him when his ad showed up for my city. He took it down the very same day but he assured me through text that he was keeping my booking with him.

This is precisely the reason why I contacted him when his ad showed up for my city. He took it down the very same day but he assured me through text that he was keeping my booking with him.

From looking at his ad right now, I would have thought he was in his base city of Dallas. Where was he supposed to be?

Gman

From looking at his ad right now, I would have thought he was in his base city of Dallas. Where was he supposed to be?

Gman

He said he had work here in Florida this week. When he said yesterday that he just got off the plane, I assumed he made it here.

I had no clue that he would flake on me just like that. His replies to my text indicated that he was interested in the time with me. He replied with phrases like, “Absolutely”, “we’re gonna have a great time”, “You bet”.

Gman

He said he had work here in Florida this week. When he said yesterday that he just got off the plane, I assumed he made it here.

I had no clue that he would flake on me just like that. His replies to my text indicated that he was interested in the time with me. He replied with phrases like, “Absolutely”, “we’re gonna have a great time”, “You bet”.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Gman

I booked an appointment with Chizz https://rentmen.eu/Chizz on June 29th for this morning. He confirmed several times that we were on.

Up until yesterday, he was confirming the appointment. Today, he would not reply to any of my texts asking for the hotel. The time of the appointment has passed.

I’m just venting here. I had cancelled meetings with my clients for my business just to keep this appointment. This morning, I had already “cleaned” myself. This is very aggravating.

Flaked on me last year, too. And then he had the nerve to send me a shitty text when I called him out on it. Lesson learned.

He may have been “nothing less than perfect” in bed but the way he conducts his business needs a lot of improvement. I would have perfectly understood if he told me that he would not be able to meet me due to unforeseen circumstances. TBH I would not have been offended even if the reason was scheduling conflicts with other clients. What I found offensive was being told the day before that everything was going according to plan and then flaking on the day of.

• 2 months later...

Been there & vented as you deservedly should! Sorry man, as it's more than just aggravating!

• 2 months later...