What did you do SPECIAL for your birthday?

BroadwayDave
This topic is 1237 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Generally the Palm Springs Weekend ends up very close or on one of my birthday days so I get my increasingly aged ass there for some kind of celebration. (My family celebrates a couple of weekends before because my sister and a close cousin all have birthdays at the same time). When in PS for my birthday I stay at the Hacienda for a few days and consider it a treat. Of course, I always think of a few other treats that I can give myself while I am there. And it's more than a candle I'm blowing out.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone. Well, I'm not getting my spirits up as my birthday is December 30! Be getting closer to 70 years old. Usually have a great time with friends and family, meet at a favorite italian restaurant but this year won't be the same. It is getting me down a bit unfortunately as a single gay male. Not the same "zooming" it. So here I am feeling sorry for myself already. And happy holidays!