Anthony in Los Angeles

riversideguy
This topic is 2120 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw him once on a visit to LA and count myself among his fans. He was available on short notice late at night, is sane/normal, and is much sexier in person. He has a nice studio with shower, and he didn’t short me on the time.

To your questions: yes, nude, MT, HE. And he’s quite nicely-endowed and goes the extra mile.

Very hot guy, sexy naked, but I felt like the massage wasn't great because he was touching himself with one hand more than me for parts of it.

touching himself with one hand...and me with the other...i found kinda pervy hot. but, that's just me. i've seen him 3 times over the last year and always left happy...and have not been shorted on time.

I was definitely on the Anthony bandwagon for a few massages, then had a series of appointments where the skill level consistently dropped and/or his interest in my experience dropped. (He was never nearly as interactive with me as I've read he has been with others though!) My last massage with him will be my last. I found his disconnection kinda off-putting. Which is unfortunate, because he's a hot guy with some strong skills and that equipment....damn fine! As always, YMMV. But I don't think I'm his type either.

• 2 weeks later...