Finally saying Good-Bye to Cleveland.

Brian Kevin
This topic is 2136 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The conclusion of selling my grandmothers estate was the final chapter in the endless Saga adventures of Ohio. I've packed up my car and am traveling the country. I will be settled down just after the new year. I'm sad for all the guys who come to Cleveland and look out for me! during business and CLAW. I really appreciate everything you travel-holics have done for me in my home town! A special shout out to @Steve yabsley for taking a chance on me giving me this wonderful opportunity that wouldn't of been as successful without you! Decided too many memories were in the house after Greg passed away-- I couldn't stand the sight of his Rose bush without shedding a tear.

I would like to let everyone know that after i get all this traveling out my system, I will be rehoming myself in Las Vegas. Good-Bye Snow!!!!!

So keep your eyes open for me!

Thank you all for your continued support!

LONGEVITY!