Has Sean Knight returned from retirement?

purplekow
This topic is 2154 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmen.eu/SeanKnightXXX

It has been a few years and this ad claims that he is 23. There is a vague resemblance to Sean. I have not seen him in about 7 years so changes happen, though I look exactly the same. So, is this the same Sean Knight?

To me at least, he doesn't really resemble the previous Sean at all.....additionally, previous Sean was wholly smooth-bodied....not hairy

Sean had legions of fans.....for me, he was one of my very few regrettable hires.

The original Sean Knight is on Facebook and he seems to be traveling all over the country. I know his real name and so if he is not back in business I am curious as to why he is posting under the business name on Facebook. I was hoping that this thread would lead to someone saying that while this is not THE Sean Knight, THE Sean Knight is seeing people again. Ah well.

This one does not do nearly as much for me as the other.

The original Sean Knight is on Facebook and he seems to be traveling all over the country. I know his real name and so if he is not back in business I am curious as to why he is posting under the business name on Facebook. I was hoping that this thread would lead to someone saying that while this is not THE Sean Knight, THE Sean Knight is seeing people again. Ah well.

This one does not do nearly as much for me as the other.

Can't speak to Facebook, but the first Sean Knight and the present SeanKnight have different Twitter handles. The first Sean Knight last posted in March.