411 on SERGE

Inkdnaija00
This topic is 1799 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Any updates on Serge?

I’m thinking about booking an appointment .

I tried booking a session with Serge on this visit to DC. It took a full day and a second text to get a response. He is only doing outcalls and he does not have a table (I do). I texted back my location to see if he would travel to me, and he hasn't responded back. It's been another full day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll just respond openly, since it looks like the stuff one would PM has been covered earlier in this thread.

Re: his niceness. A little tough to articulate. I hesitate to use the phrase "good energy," since that reminds me of people who believe in essential oils instead of vaccines, but it actually applies in this case. He's both interested and interesting, and seems like he genuinely enjoys the connection that massaging offers.

I thought the massage would last for 1:30, but it was actually closer to 2:15-2:30. And then we just kinda hung out and chatted for a while. It's possible he's that way with everyone, or maybe we had chemistry, or maybe he's a really good actor. But I left with the idea that he's a legit good guy.

I'll just respond openly, since it looks like the stuff one would PM has been covered earlier in this thread.

Re: his niceness. A little tough to articulate. I hesitate to use the phrase "good energy," since that reminds me of people who believe in essential oils instead of vaccines, but it actually applies in this case. He's both interested and interesting, and seems like he genuinely enjoys the connection that massaging offers.

I thought the massage would last for 1:30, but it was actually closer to 2:15-2:30. And then we just kinda hung out and chatted for a while. It's possible he's that way with everyone, or maybe we had chemistry, or maybe he's a really good actor. But I left with the idea that he's a legit good guy.

Thanks