Anyone tried PleaseMasseur.com?

This topic is 2157 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

What’s the advantage of all these sites? Seems like the same guys are on all of them all charging the same prices

Competition is valuable to those who pay for these services (masseurs who advertise on masseurfinder, for example). The fact that there are competitors prevents masseurfinder to insist on a crazy price for an ad.

They have a free 1 photo listing offer with limited functionality. Should attract some former Craigslist, backpage and mm4m massage posters.

I think thats just their basic free service, im on their premium service and I get 15 photos and private gallery

As @EVdude said, it is definitely “wonky” (I like that word).

I just did a search where it asks for a city or “post code,” but when you put in a zip code, such as 11757, it does like google maps and pulls up possible addresses in the world that start with 11757, instead of the town. Weird.

Guest InthePines
What’s the advantage of all these sites? Seems like the same guys are on all of them all charging the same prices

I think it's necessity, for the new sites permit the masseurs to show skin and be a bit more descriptive as to the services they provide. M4M is gone and Masseurfinder has become too limited and restricted to make any real assessment as to whom we're hiring or the services we can expect to receive.

This site definitely needs some IT help.

I sorted by “near me,” then sort by distance. The list they had started with someone, according to them, 330 miles away! Then 100, then 8, then two with no locs, then 5 Miles. I mean what the heck? And when I click on the ones that are, say, 5 miles away, it’s showing Manhattan location (some 50 miles away from me).

This site definitely needs some IT help.

I sorted by “near me,” then sort by distance. The list they had started with someone, according to them, 330 miles away! Then 100, then 8, then two with no locs, then 5 Miles. I mean what the heck? And when I click on the ones that are, say, 5 miles away, it’s showing Manhattan location (some 50 miles away from me).

That's weird. I don't get anything like that? How can an advert have no location? Did you report it to them?

Not really a plethora of new faces all same in my area

I am finding the same thing in the Philadelphia/Trenton area! Hopefully, some of those that were only on massagem4m will find their way to this site.

That's weird. I don't get anything like that? How can an advert have no location? Did you report it to them?

No D, I didn’t because it’s not like the had no location at all. What I meant was, like Grindr, some people choose not to show their location, so I figured that’s what it was. It was just very odd. Like Grindr, for example, if you don’t show your location, but you’re close by, you’ll still show up in the list, but without a distance. That’s what it was here. Idk why the first one was 330 miles, then you have to bore down to find 5 miles, but they’re not 5 miles away.

Being so new, I’m sure they’ll get the kinks worked out. It could be (I don’t know) that the one from 330 miles was visiting, and his HOME city is 330 away, but that he’s nearby now. *shrug*