Chicago recommendations?

kcx202
This topic is 2053 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'll be in Chicago next weekend and am looking for a guy that can meet the following:

-Well endowed

-Aggressive sexually (as in dominant/takes control)

-Interested someone who can top well

-Excellent kisser

-Sexy voice (subjective but still)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard AxlWard is well endowed, power top, great kisser, but not too sure about being topped or the sexy voice. I’ve never tried him but I have a friend who keeps telling me to try him.

https://rentmen.eu/AlxWard

Funny. I was just wondering why he doesn't garner more attention. He appears to br s true stud. If I lived near him, I'd be all over him.

Funny. I was just wondering why he doesn't garner more attention. He appears to br s true stud. If I lived near him, I'd be all over him.

I think Alex is one of those professionals who gets the attention he wants. When you meet him, you quickly realize that he is the sort of guy who is low key and can keep a lot of repeat clients. Very stable guy, and I think also has work outside of his work in this realm.

As for the OP’s requirements....Alex gets an A+ in my experience on all counts.

From what I read in previous posts the bottom equivalent would be Uriel. Haven't experienced him yet but if you search this forum you can find some great comments on him. He is more of a bottom/ vers from what I heard.

Agree, Alex is tops ! Have been with him several times,

I agree that Uriel is probably the bottom equivalent to Alex. I've seen Uriel a couple of times and it was hot! He is a really nice guy and very sexy.

Who is the bottom equivalent of him? Lol... I’m in Chicago Saturday night and can’t find anyone :/

Uriel. I have corresponded with a few guys who have been with him and he is pretty much all bottom and will give you exactly what you want. Also as everyone mentions I guess he is one of the nicest guys around.

• 2 months later...