Chicago recommendations?

kcx202
This topic is 2067 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This summer in Chi is too hot. In a bad way. I mean weather

If you include August in summer then I beg to differ. There have been several days that have been like living in southern California (low to upper 80s). These are the days I say, "This is why I live in Chicago." Of course, there were days that were in the low 90s, i.e., summer days. I don't know what winter has in store because it can slap you really hard with very cold weather when you definitely don't want it. Then again it can open up and be almost mellow. You just never know.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone seems to very positive about Uriel, both on these forums, and via PM, and no wonder, look at him. And, I've thought about hiring him too. However, on the two occasions we briefly exchanged emails, his responses were short, and seemed lukewarm at best. Is it just me, or because he gets so many inquiries, he keeps initial communication brief and to the point?

Everyone seems to very positive about Uriel, both on these forums, and via PM, and no wonder, look at him. And, I've thought about hiring him too. However, on the two occasions we briefly exchanged emails, his responses were short, and seemed lukewarm at best. Is it just me, or because he gets so many inquiries, he keeps initial communication brief and to the point?

I would say that extends to appointments as well. Nice guy, willing to please, but keeps convo to a minimum.

I would say that extends to appointments as well. Nice guy, willing to please, but keeps convo to a minimum.

I'm sorry, is "convo" the same as conversation. When I was first inquiring about him guys had told me that he was very unsure of his language skills. Now that was a couple of years ago so you would have thought that would have changed. However I can't make a definitive statement about that. I was just told he was really nice. Maybe the more you get to know him the more he will engage with you. Then again do you want to spent $300 each time to find out?

I'm sorry, is "convo" the same as conversation. When I was first inquiring about him guys had told me that he was very unsure of his language skills. Now that was a couple of years ago so you would have thought that would have changed. However I can't make a definitive statement about that. I was just told he was really nice. Maybe the more you get to know him the more he will engage with you. Then again do you want to spent $300 each time to find out?

Thanks. Sounds like, that's who he is. I'm glad to hear that. I would hate to miss a good opportunity.