Desiring more from a masseur

Mplsgymguy
This topic is 2147 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve been with a few masseurs wherein the experience is “sensual” to the point that it feels as though it’s going to cross over into something more erotic - but then it doesn’t. We’re both nude, there’s some mutual touch and a HE, but it stops short of being really interactive. I sometimes wonder if the masseur realizes how much he’s arousing me or if he’s teasing to get me to offer him more $. Is there a polite/subtle way of suggesting that I’d like more, or should I just ask if he also offers a full-blown (pun intended) erotic massage?

I’ve been with a few masseurs wherein the experience is “sensual” to the point that it feels as though it’s going to cross over into something more erotic - but then it doesn’t. We’re both nude, there’s some mutual touch and a HE, but it stops short of being really interactive. I sometimes wonder if the masseur realizes how much he’s arousing me or if he’s teasing to get me to offer him more $. Is there a polite/subtle way of suggesting that I’d like more, or should I just ask if he also offers a full-blown (pun intended) erotic massage?

Just ask. How else would you know,unless you can read someone's mind. :) When making the massage appointment ask if the massage session can become interactive, and if so if that includes an extra fee and what the extra fee is. If they tell you they do not offer interactive, there is your answer. If they say "Yes" , they will probably want to discuss it after you arrive, not on the phone. But at least you will know. There is no other way to find out before the session starts unless you ASK. The other option is to do what you have been doing, but that does not seem to be working for you. If it was working for you, you would not have posted the question. Good Luck :)

I think you might want to look up the definition of a sensual massage.

A masseur I used to see offered both a sensual and an erotic massage. When I asked him what the difference was, he said the sensual was nude and there was some mutual touching, but for the erotic we’d get to know each other a lot better. :)

When the masseur sees you naked on the table he then decides how erotic it will be.

There have been at least 3 masseurs in my experience who walked into the room and, after only cursory massaging, began eating my ass. Likewise, there have been a few others who massaged for about 5 minutes before they climbed onto the table and attempted to mount me. These all were first-time appointments and in none of these situations was there any prior discussion about interactive behavior.

I work out a lot and am in pretty good shape for my age, but what the hell? Do they do this with all their new clients???

I've asked before. I never ask a masseur the first time I see him. The first time is just getting to know each other. Then at later appointments, I'll ask for more. It's been a little embarrassing/uncomfortable when they say no, so I always try to say: I love seeing you and this won't influence whether I come back or not. And sometimes they agree and it's a lot of fun.

I have had three experiences where things went beyond just a massage.

For Me these times just were about chemistry. I have a rugby power lifted like build so I'm not typically most guys' type. I also wasn't expecting anything more than a massage but as a fully grown adult, if two people are attracted to each other then what's the harm if things escalated? Since one particular time with one particular masseur, it hasn't gone way beyond the massage since that one time I still don't expect it to but if it ever does again, great.

So all of that to say I put that ball in their court. I wouldn't hire a masseur on the hope it lead to more than that. However if they have RM a profile in addition to MF or MM4M profiles, it's likely it can go beyond massage if you ask.

I have had three experiences where things went beyond just a massage.

For Me these times just were about chemistry. I have a rugby power lifted like build so I'm not typically most guys' type. I also wasn't expecting anything more than a massage but as a fully grown adult, if two people are attracted to each other then what's the harm if things escalated? Since one particular time with one particular masseur, it hasn't gone way beyond the massage since that one time I still don't expect it to but if it ever does again, great.

So all of that to say I put that ball in their court. I wouldn't hire a masseur on the hope it lead to more than that. However if they have RM a profile in addition to MF or MM4M profiles, it's likely it can go beyond massage if you ask.

This is true

Guest InthePines
A masseur I used to see offered both a sensual and an erotic massage. When I asked him what the difference was, he said the sensual was nude and there was some mutual touching, but for the erotic we’d get to know each other a lot better. :)

I think this makes a good point in that the line between sensual and erotic is placed differently with every masseur.

'Anthony Breioc' in NYC (now retired} was a master of blending the solid therapeutic with the highly erotic during a session. No session was ever the same. With him, one would just never know what would happen next.

My current go-to guy, let's call him 'E', is a quick learner. During a recent session, I commented how beautifully sculpted his testicles were, as I was gently rubbing his perineum. I gently place a finger tip on his hole with an intent to spread his moist cunt lips apart. 'Just put it in there' he suggested, inviting a full penetration. I just love it when a guy takes initiative ...

'Anthony Breioc' in NYC (now retired} was a master of blending the solid therapeutic with the highly erotic during a session. No session was ever the same. With him, one would just never know what would happen next.

Impressive that he could do both. Good therapeutic massage is hard to find, even by itself.

All my regular masseurs are erotic as well as excellent w/ theraputic — when going to new masseur (with the current climate) - I find total success when introduced/referred by one of their established clients - this has meant the first session has been totally erotic— oral, anal, mutual ejaculations — excellent massage and total relaxation.

Starting next month with a new local guy - last fall an exploratory email was totally ignored — this week I got a referral/intro from a local FB and everything is all set — I have received nude & erect pics and agreement for full service sessions.

I think a lot of it is being a nice guy and respectful. I am a 70yo Bear:) And I have never had problems with finding younger, in shape, HOT men for play or massage.

that's a good point. if they have a Rentmen profile too - then they're usually up for more if you ask in advance.

My thought on that is if you expect more then maybe you should pay the Rentmen price. I know we would prefer to pay less for more (myself included) but I think we need to be sure not to take advantage. Perhaps leaving a nice tip? Any thoughts providers.

Guest InthePines
I never, EVER ask for additional goodies. I state what I like: me naked, you naked, mutual touch and sometimes, but not always HE. I get naked and put my chocolate cakes up on the table. What happens next is pretty much entirely up to him. I go where my masseur takes me. Terp

I like that. I have a masseur who incorporates erotic elements into therapeutic massage and as I see it, my only task is to shut the mind down so that I can enjoy the journey.