Konstantin, new in NYC. Anyone?

glutes
This topic is 2021 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

From a review on Rentmasseur

“He claims he does sensual/erotic. After he's nude in your apt he will then say there is no touching/nothing sensual. And it's a bad massage’

Which is quite different than his description. https://rentmasseur.com/Konstantinys

Different pics, different rate and different phone number than the Masseurfinder ad. Yet it looks like the same guy and same name. I’m a bit confused.

Edited by Jasonmathison

• 4 weeks later...

his words in a text, “I do deep tissue erotic massage nude with mutual touch and happy.” but after asking him in a follow-up text more about the extras, he stopped responding. there are ways to text about extras but his approach makes me think he doesn’t want to entertain something that won’t happen.

his words in a text, “I do deep tissue erotic massage nude with mutual touch and happy.” but after asking him in a follow-up text more about the extras, he stopped responding. there are ways to text about extras but his approach makes me think he doesn’t want to entertain something that won’t happen.

Or maybe he doesn't want to get caught in a sting by Vice?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I was texting with him the other day and he sent a selfie with a clock in it after I asked (without any objection). Seems legit. We didn’t end up getting together but very curious.

He is totally my type so if anyone has any experience.... thanks in advance :)

• 1 month later...