411 on AJ in DC (possibly also Atlanta)

Guest Elendil524
This topic is 1436 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried to book him once when he was in DC/MD. He was only doing outcalls at the time and his rate was higher than I wanted to pay because I live in the burbs. When I saw a couple days later that Adam4Adam (https://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/Greenj02) showed that he was near me. I reached out again. He still wanted to charge me the same rate...even though he was in the area (he confirmed that he was near me). From that interaction, I never tried to book again.

I booked him once.

It was over a year ago in ATL. He was close by so it was an incall.

He just got in from playing basketball so I'm not sure if he was super fresh but he didn't smell bad. I wasn't planning for it to go further so him not being shower fresh was fine. Massage was on a bed and he used baby oil. HE was offered as an up charge at the end.

Very nice body for his age. He's mid to late 30s.

He's pretty much muscle but has a nice butt. He had a roommate and a dog. It was an OK massage but I wouldn't repeat. If you just t like that type of swag, it may be worth it though.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
I tried to book him once when he was in DC/MD. He was only doing outcalls at the time and his rate was higher than I wanted to pay because I live in the burbs. When I saw a couple days later that Adam4Adam (https://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/Greenj02) showed that he was near me. I reached out again. He still wanted to charge me the same rate...even though he was in the area (he confirmed that he was near me). From that interaction, I never tried to book again.

Against my better judgment, I tried to book with Aj again. I booked a session two days in advance at 7:30pm for an incall. As I was getting dressed before heading his way (20 min ride), he texted and asked if I could do 8pm instead. I responded that I could. At 7:45 as I was on the way, he asked for 8:15pm. So I sat in my car. 8:15 came and went. Just as I was about to pull off, he sent a text and said "settling up with current client,. Just a few mins". Another 5mins go by and pulled away. I sent a text that said "Leaving...". 5 mins later he calls (I don't answer), and then sends a text that says "Sorry bro. Ready". I text back "Gone".

I have talked to others that have said it was a good session...but enough is enough. I'll give my business to someone that treats their clients with respect.

• 1 year later...