411 - HairyMuskyMuscle

XaRoz
This topic is 2183 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have lusted after him for a long time. For those of you who have seen him, how is he as a top?

However you want him to be. I have always wondered just what guys mean when they advertise that they are dominant tops. He also does. I asked him what he meant by "dominant top." And he explained that it was primarily verbal - lot's of aggressive dirty talk, plus very assertive physically - kind of using you, demeaning you. I said "let's do that, I think I can handle it." He's Latin and he has an almost undetectable accent. When he goes dominant top he cuts loose and really plays up his accent. I felt like I had accidentally strayed into the wrong part of town and that he was going to get a piece of me before he let me go. I liked it a lot. He also says in his ad that he can be affectionate and romantic if that's what you want. I can imagine him as a passionate Latin lover treating you as though you're the only man in the world.

Wow...that sounds amazing. I'm not booking him for, uhm...penetration, but hey, you never know!

If you just want to hire him to run your hands over his muscles and his hairy chest, I think you'd enjoy it. He's a really bright guy - I was thinking he would be great on a lunch date- an hour of nice conversation sitting across the table from a remarkably sexy man.