How do you 'rotate' your regular masseurs?

7829V
This topic is 2172 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm getting to a point where I'm having a few masseurs I enjoy. I'd love to see them all every week, but of course that is not possible due to time/money restrictions. So I was wondering how others do it. I tend to prefer the longer sessions 90 or 120 minutes. But this way, I can only afford massages 2x per month. But I'm wonder if 1 hrs sessions weekly could be more effective? I've around 4 regulars. So if I do the 120 min sessions, I'd repeat them every 2 months... or 6 times a year (see below). Would that be enough to qualify as 'regular'? How others do it? Do you have a method or rhythm? Or just hire at the spur of the moment?

Masseur A month 1

Masseur B month 1

Masseur C month 2

Masseur D month 2

Masseur A month 3... etc.

I agree with EVdude. I have about 3-4 guys I like to go to and have been going enough that they know what I like. I can be spontaneous when I schedule so I end up with who is available and it works out just fine. If I have a specific person in mind, then I schedule in advance, but it is kind of based on what I need at a given time. But knowing that you have several masseurs who can do a good job makes it easier.

Well, for me it depends on what whets my appetite. But I have to play smart this spa masseurs gets a little pissy when they see you going to a room with another masseur. I always book 90 minutes, but occasionally I book 60 minutes, and so far has been working out good, so maybe you can start by alternating the length of the massage, instead of having two for 90 minutes you should start with one for 90 and the second one for 60. This is like any other habit, you need time to break it.

I have to play smart this spa masseurs gets a little pissy when they see you going to a room with another masseur. I

Yeah, I got the evil eye from a masseur last week when I arrived and he realized I wasn’t there for him. Little awk.

I have to play smart this spa masseurs gets a little pissy when they see you going to a room with another masseur

Yeah, I got the evil eye from a masseur last week when I arrived and he realized I wasn’t there for him. Little awk.

Never been to a spa like setting, so I've never had that problem :( Do we even have those type of places in San Diego... where spa masseurs are playful? :rolleyes:

Well it is definitely a matter of mood. I have one that is more therapeutic. One extremely passionate when the massage aspects are done. One that I could actually be satisfied just hanging out with. Scheduling and budget are also issues. One of my favorites I did not see for over a year because schedules just didn't line up. But was amazing when we finally got together.

The worst is when a favorite retires, moves or gets into a serious relationship and everything changes.

Well it is definitely a matter of mood. I have one that is more therapeutic. One extremely passionate when the massage aspects are done. One that I could actually be satisfied just hanging out with. Scheduling and budget are also issues. One of my favorites I did not see for over a year because schedules just didn't line up. But was amazing when we finally got together.

The worst is when a favorite retires, moves or gets into a serious relationship and everything changes.

Now I want to know who your masseurs are!

Like it or not it looks like I have to start rotating. It's too hard now to weed out people I am not familiar with since the massage sites and even this site is more limited as to what can be said that it is no longer worth that hassle.

I may need to start going back to people maybe I tried once and give them another shot, at least I know what I am getting.

Guest InthePines
Like it or not it looks like I have to start rotating. It's too hard now to weed out people I am not familiar with since the massage sites and even this site is more limited as to what can be said that it is no longer worth that hassle.

I may need to start going back to people maybe I tried once and give them another shot, at least I know what I am getting.

Joking aside, I think you're right. New profiles are popping up like viruses and where as in the past, googling a URL, phone number or email address would likely offer some sort of verification as to who they are and the quality of their services, most of these new guys are ghost. Someone made the suggestion of getting a tracphone and using it to hire masseur which is a practice I intend to start using, but still, I'm not comfortable giving out my home address to these phantom profile holders.

Yes, agree that can be awkward. It all gets back to a sense of loyalty and to see one of your supposed regulars arriving to meet up with one of your co-workers can be insulting. "What did I do wrong last time"? "Did I not make him happy"? It almost becomes a relationship with the masseur, business or otherwise.

Joking aside, I think you're right. New profiles are popping up like viruses and where as in the past, googling a URL, phone number or email address would likely offer some sort of verification as to who they are and the quality of their services, most of these new guys are ghost. Someone made the suggestion of getting a tracphone and using it to hire masseur which is a practice I intend to start using, but still, I'm not comfortable giving out my home address to these phantom profile holders.

Very true. I basically avoid any new ones. I will probably only consider someone who has at least least been verified as real on this site.

Yes, agree that can be awkward. It all gets back to a sense of loyalty and to see one of your supposed regulars arriving to meet up with one of your co-workers can be insulting. "What did I do wrong last time"? "Did I not make him happy"? It almost becomes a relationship with the masseur, business or otherwise.

I have wondered the same thing. I have a favorite at one particular spa but I feel like I cannot test out any cute new hires. Sigh. I don’t know why there is such a sense of obligation...lol

Edited by hrlmguy

I have wondered the same thing. I have a favorite at one particular spa but I feel like I cannot test out any cute new hires. Sigh. I don’t know why there is such a sense of obligation...lol

You know most guys don't work seven days a week. Just come in on your regular's day off(and that's easy to find out, just ask your guy what days they normally work). Then if word somehow gets back to them and they ask, just say it was a spur-of-the-moment thing or you were extra sore and couldn't wait another day.