Miami recommendations please...

Guest Jockseeker
This topic is 2160 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Jockseeker

I will be spending time in Mia soon and would like some experienced recommendations...

Preference is for Handsome, Muscular, smooth or not too hairy, good personality and interactive (kissing is good!)

Age and race not important.... honesty is! So many ads look so fake!

Thanks!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be spending time in Mia soon and would like some experienced recommendations...

Preference is for Handsome, Muscular, smooth or not too hairy, good personality and interactive (kissing is good!)

Thanks!

https://rentmen.eu/JackGunther Is a nice guy, albeit not entirely smooth.

Likewise with https://rentmen.eu/hottsportjock

Thanks!

I just saw Alex. He is based in Miami. He is the ultimate package and I would highly recommend. He is a masculine sweet kind soul. He is not your typical hot jock. He is into older guys.

https://rentmen.eu/Alex_xxx

Edited by freecahill1965

I need to make a pilgrimage to Miami! These recommendations ALL look super hunky and hot!!!:):);)

TruHart1 :cool:

I feel the same way. The thread got me looking at all 8 pages of men. I think I would need a weeks vacation. I wish they had teaser rates. There you could sample their abilities and only hire the ones that you like. Though from friendboy.pro, it appears the scores are lower on a average than Boston.

Guest Jockseeker

Thanks guys for the great suggestions! Thanks to the person on the other thread warning about David Hull... scratch that one!

So many hot men on RM in Miami.... but we need to know how to screen the scammers.

Some others that look promising.... please comment if you have met one or more. Looks like many are enjoying this thread!

DanielFort: I know from experience he is A+

What about? Jay Daniel

Diegomen

Kosherfitness

ItaloStud

RayMata (visiting soon)

Masda

Sandroxx

Stas Landon (I hear he is hard to commit to meet)

Yanko

I wonder if these guys are legit: MichaelV and Nathan V

Anyone know about PedroJuarezxxl ?

I will report back after my visit on any encounters good or not so good.

Thanks! This site is fantastic!

Thanks guys for the great suggestions! Thanks to the person on the other thread warning about David Hull... scratch that one!

So many hot men on RM in Miami.... but we need to know how to screen the scammers.

Some others that look promising.... please comment if you have met one or more. Looks like many are enjoying this thread!

What about? Jay Daniel

Diegomen

Kosherfitness

ItaloStud

RayMata (visiting soon)

Masda

Sandroxx

Yanko

You have superb tastes in men btw. MichaelV, NathanV and PedroJuarezxxl pics look a bit too polished and model perfect which causes me pause

What about? Jay Daniel

Diegomen

Kosherfitness

ItaloStud

RayMata (visiting soon)

Masda

Sandroxx

Yanko

Ray mata is good and replies diligently! Furthermore I would say if you are not risk taking person then meet the boys Veted by team members on these blog! Then no worries about scammers!

What about? Jay Daniel

Diegomen

Kosherfitness

ItaloStud

RayMata (visiting soon)

Masda

Sandroxx

Yanko

Jay Daniel is real & has many threads ‘bout him on tha forum