New, well hung lad in Dallas -- HotLukke -- any 411?

Muscle Lover 2
This topic is 2133 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not real. I’m sorry to say I have to call b.s. on this guy. I know who the guy is in the face picture and he lives in NYC and is not “in the biz” as far as I know! I’m new to posting here, so take my comment with a grain of salt but thought I should warn folks. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

was about to add I see this pic on grindr in NY almost daily

That saved me a bad decision, thx!

Ok double or nothing.. how about this stud? https://rentmen.eu/hungcowboy

I contacted this guy on June 4 and inquired about French kissing since he identified as straight. His fairly prompt response (which I copied/pasted) was:

xxx an hr

I'm not opposed to it if I'm getting the rate I like

Sorry, that’s all I can add to the discussion.

Edited to redact dollar amount.

• 1 month later...
While I *never* understand @Fyton rambling incoherent posts....he’s jumped the Luke thread shark and his post is about

https://rentmen.eu/hungcowboy

Yeah, saw hungcowboy chatter buried deep in this thread and wondered if that was who Fyton was talking about, but there is another thread with hungcowboy as the subject title - and started by Fyton - so didn't know the subject.

Fyton's ringing endorsement of hungcowboy needs to be in THAT thread titled "hungcowboy" if it's about him!

Is there anything I can do to help? Thanks.

As Babyboomer says, post a full review at daddys, including all the bad and all the good...

Then go to the HUNGCOWBOY thread, which you started, and add a post to it that says you had a great time and that a review has been submitted to daddys....do not add details, but invite PMs if you're willing to answer them