411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

On 5/17/2023 at 5:52 PM, gdlookingtravlr said:

Anyone ever have Zaid/Sayid? (I hope I spelled that right). I booked him for tomorrow at 27 and was just wondering about any experiences. (Feel free to DM) @Benhby is he listed in the latest document?

Update: I had my massage yesterday with Zaid. I was running 10 minutes late but he did not short change me at all.

It was one of the best hour long experiences I've had, not just at 27 but with any masseur!

He started off by asking me what I would like him to focus on. After showing him where on my back and shoulders and describing the stiffness and discomfort I had, he went right to work. 

During our time he noticed every reaction that my body made and he adapted to it. Seriously I became like putty in his hands which were strong yet soft, "rough" at times yet sensual.

We talked a bit during the massage and he said that he always tries to make a connection with his customers and caters to what their body is saying, not just what comes out of their mouths.

Anyway the massage was a combination of therapeutic and sensual. (DM me for more info).

He's a charming, good looking guy (IMHO). I'll definitely request him again when I book my next session!

Edited by gdlookingtravlr
misspelled a word

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/17/2023 at 11:18 PM, HungreeMunkee69 said:

I feel bad that your experience with him was not ideal but my 90-minute session with him at HK was the opposite. 

I just had a session with him. My experience was quite the opposite of all of the negative ones reported here. 

Overall it was good although I prefer Zaid's technique and overall personality, but I'm definitely NOT complaining about Olivier. 😉

DM me for details.

On 6/22/2023 at 12:52 PM, gdlookingtravlr said:

I just had a session with him. My experience was quite the opposite of all of the negative ones reported here. 

Overall it was good although I prefer Zaid's technique and overall personality, but I'm definitely NOT complaining about Olivier. 😉

DM me for details.

Also had a good experience with Oliver. Will likely repeat. 

3 hours ago, Beef-a-roni said:

Anyone have the most recent newsletter? 

The formatting on the last few hasn’t been at all legible for me :( 

Try opening it on something bigger than your phone. I had to open it on an iPad. I think he used a weird font for their names and it doesn’t work on mobile. 

On 5/19/2023 at 3:06 PM, gdlookingtravlr said:

Update: I had my massage yesterday with Zaid. I was running 10 minutes late but he did not short change me at all.

It was one of the best hour long experiences I've had, not just at 27 but with any masseur!

I had a super session with Zaid yesterday. What a great, personable guy with an incredible technique that’s all his own. After getting massages for so many years, so nice to experience some new approaches and moves. It could have been just a tad stronger, which I’ll ask for on my 2nd visit, but it felt like he was making love to my muscles. And “yes” to… 

Edited by EVdude