411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

On 1/30/2023 at 8:00 AM, JCald said:

Looking through the document (thanks for posting, super helpful!). I've not been here yet but I wondered is the shower room with two heads a communal one for all customers? Or is that in a private room?

That shower room has 2 doors, one that leads to the corridor, one that goes into a massage room. So if you want a table shower+massage, they will allocate you that room, so that you don’t need to walk through the spa to switch between the 2 services. 

And (in case that is what you are asking) no, there wont ever be more than one customer in that room at anytime. 

6 hours ago, Tarte Gogo said:

That shower room has 2 doors, one that leads to the corridor, one that goes into a massage room. So if you want a table shower+massage, they will allocate you that room, so that you don’t need to walk through the spa to switch between the 2 services. 

And (in case that is what you are asking) no, there wont ever be more than one customer in that room at anytime. 

Yes but is it a shower for 2 at once 

I am looking for a stand up shower and to receive my massage while being showered 

why do I want to lie down during a shower 

I booked Felipe in HK today and I was pleasantly impressed by his skills. He intuitively gauged to go for a deeper and stronger pressure especially on my back and shoulders . The massage was so good that I was dozing halfway through the session. I was very satisfied and will definitely be a repeater. 

On 11/26/2022 at 12:47 AM, HungreeMunkee69 said:

The link of gallery of the 27 men spa staffs:

https://1drv.ms/w/s!AtmF7gK7GrODglHha8JOWXUovNW2

I don't think I've ever seen a masseur "menu" in the US before.

These are very common in Thailand, but this is the first I've seen one here.

How did you find this ? I don't see a pathway from their website.

9 minutes ago, pubic_assistance said:

I don't think I've ever seen a masseur "menu" in the US before.

These are very common in Thailand, but this is the first I've seen one here.

How did you find this ? I don't see a pathway from their website.

If you signed up for their newsletter - they send it out periodically. I think Ben recently posted it somewhere on here too 

Just now, Beef-a-roni said:

If you signed up for their newsletter - they send it out periodically. I think Ben recently posted it somewhere on here too 

Thanks.

I always found these so handy when I was traveling in Asia. I truly hate the habit of some spas to merely line up the guys for you to pick from. So humiliating for these guys.

Edited by pubic_assistance

• 1 month later...