411 on spa 27

Marcjr69er

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got to try Chad last night as a last minute booking.  Really nice guy, handsome, TALL, and big...hands.  Good pressure massage and I was very satisfied with the ending. ( So was he 😜!) Will definitely repeat.

When I was there,  there was another guy who was also good looking, wearing a leather baseball cap and. tattoos in his arms.  Anyone know who that might be? And how is he as a masseur?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Saw Javier recently, he’s really handsome. Massage technique was interesting, a lot of stretching (which I actually needed). I think I’ll repeat.

There was a really tall, skinny guy in the lobby while I was waiting. Anyone know who that could have been? Brown hair, had a foreign accent.

10 hours ago, capthook said:

Saw Javier recently, he’s really handsome. Massage technique was interesting, a lot of stretching (which I actually needed). I think I’ll repeat.

There was a really tall, skinny guy in the lobby while I was waiting. Anyone know who that could have been? Brown hair, had a foreign accent.

Javier is Latin?

7 hours ago, Longuy said:

very tall and skinny could be chad as well. Dark hair, think eastern european/Turkish

Eastern European/Turkish sounds like the guy I saw. Also on the schedule I see Chad was supposed to be there that day but not Dimitri so it must have been Chad. He looks like a good replacement for Yura (if Yura’s not coming back ☹️).

@manmed Javier is Latino. Classically handsome, like he could be in a soap opera.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 1/10/2022 at 5:44 PM, Chgoguy773 said:

Does anyone have info on where some of the guys went who are no longer on the schedule?  August was a favorite among many.  I was a fan of Andy. (Who I think was there only a short time before the shut down).  I see Chad has now dropped from the schedule….

August no longer works as a masseur. Word has it that he is now a flight attendant. I’m bummed because he was one of my favs, even back when he was at Babylon

On 1/10/2022 at 5:44 PM, Chgoguy773 said:

Does anyone have info on where some of the guys went who are no longer on the schedule?  August was a favorite among many.  I was a fan of Andy. (Who I think was there only a short time before the shut down).  I see Chad has now dropped from the schedule….

Tried August a few times and Loved his Thai massage and great personality over all, Haven't had a Chance to visit the Spa Lately because of travels; But I do believe that "Andy" from the 166 location is now working at the 105 location under the name "Rosh". Saw him in the lobby with a customer referring to him as Rosh and Rosh is also on the Schedule; Hope that helps.  Other great masseurs' i tried so far are Antonio, Shane, Sergey, Gio and Carlos but i'm sure the new guys are great as well and will try once i get back to the city ......😘