The Eyes Have It

KCRob

They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul. The eyes can express so much feeling and sincerity in ways that words can never do. This thread is dedicated to all of those gorgeous eyes that say, “Fuck me”.

Bring ‘em on guys... who do you have your eye on?

http://ola.ohlalamag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/6a00e54fb7301c88340148c811ed18970c.jpg

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that except for the Korean pop star and William Levy, the majority of these guys have blue eyes -- a mostly recessive trait that is almost exclusive to people of European descent.

It just reminds me how rigid standards of beauty are and how I -- an Asian guy with self-described "boring" (at least I'm socially-conditioned to think so) brown eyes -- will never fit that standard.

This is also true in the "silver foxes" gallery where there is a near uniform look: white, tan, and often with ... you guessed it ... blue eyes.

Not that I'm complaining -- give me a blue-eyed silver daddy any day. Just sharing how different people may react to certain images -- where one might feel lustful another may feel sadness or jealousy.

Interesting that except for the Korean pop star and William Levy, the majority of these guys have blue eyes -- a mostly recessive trait that is almost exclusive to people of European descent.

Well, it was made clear in the opening post that this an open gallery to post what each of us finds attractive. The thread opened this evening with just a few people posting. Rather than make us feel bad about what we find sexy, just post pics that you find sexy. I myself do not have blue eyes but find this recessive trait very alluring.

Well, it was made clear in the opening post that this an open gallery to post what each of us finds attractive. The thread opened this evening with just a few people posting. Rather than make us feel bad about what we find sexy, just post pics that you find sexy. I myself do not have blue eyes but find this recessive trait very alluring.

Who's making anyone feel bad?

I too stated that I like blue eyes. I'm just curious how much of that attraction is media/socially driven and why it seemingly has to be at the expense of non-blue eyes. Even in countries like India.

I guarantee you neither the Pakistani chaiwala nor "hot con" Jeremy Meeks would not have gone viral had it not been for their blue eyes. But fair enough, we can leave this as a gallery post.

54938164.jpg