411 - Rock Bottom Las Vegas

SHUBEAR
This topic is 1981 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm going to Vegas myself and considered hiring him but changed my mind. Seems very niche and likes to play the role of master or slave. Not really my thing but to each his own. His vids are definitely hot, but the idea of him going buck wild on my ass and spitting on me and such just ain't my thing. Just wish he would take off the mask and let us see those gorgeous eyes.

I'm going to Vegas myself and considered hiring him but changed my mind. Seems very niche and likes to play the role of master or slave. Not really my thing but to each his own. His vids are definitely hot, but the idea of him going buck wild on my ass and spitting on me and such just ain't my thing. Just wish he would take off the mask and let us see those gorgeous eyes.

I think I have it narrowed down to three ... him, Blaze or Zachery Scott. We'll see where my "needs" take me! ;)

• 6 months later...
I've seen Rock Bottom once. Would recommend. Nothing to worry about regarding being too rough or dominating, if that's not want you want. I've also seen ZacheryScott once. Both are people I would recommend to see.

Zachary has been around for years and have heard nothing just great things about him. Never had the chance to meet but would in a heartbeat

Does Zachary have current pictures?

Gman

Not sure. Some of the pics on his RM page have been around going back to when I first saw a page with him on it. But that was many Years ago

The fact that Zachary's pictures were years old even 10 years ago was what stopped me from ever seriously hiring him (bringing him to me for a weekend). Then one time I was in Vegas. He was one of the only ones advertising at the time that I was even slightly interested in other than Aaron Mark-and Aaron wasn't available. At the time Zachary was only advertising as a top. But I thought I'd try anyway. He was very nice on the phone, but he wasn't interested in bottoming. I ended up hiring someone else. Then that night while I was trying to get to sleep Zachary texted me and asked me if I wanted his "man-p*ssy." I had to tell him no as I had already met with someone else and no longer had the "wherewithal." I just thought it was strange that he declined at first. But 6 hours later in the dead of night he texted me.

Gman