Hung Masseur NYC

I have an infected neighbor in his 40's who works on Broadway. He is doing his best to avoid going to the hospital. He's been sick for weeks, and I have never heard a cough like the one this guy has. The sound is truly scary, as if he's trying to cough out a lung, at all hours of the day and night. Just hearing him through the walls of my building tells me I don't want to come anywhere near this virus.

Until there is an adequate test, you really can't trust much. It seems with this virus, the appearance of clean means little. Normal looking people are testing positive. If you follow the science on this virus - gloves, masks, and social distancing are the only things that give someone a chance to prevent exposure. Look at what health care workers are supposed to be wearing and apply that to massage therapy. I just don't see how anyone could consider taking a risk now, therapist or client.

None of my doctors in NY are seeing patients in the office. All issues are handled via computer. Until their offices open, I'm following CDC recommendations on social distancing and staying away from people. I have to admit, I'm high risk at my age.

Until there is an adequate test, you really can't trust much.

And honestly until there's a vaccine, life won't exactly be the same. And we are thinking of late 2021 for the possibility of a mass produced vaccine. I believe that the vaccine, if ever we get one, will be timed at the same time we all get flu shots.

Very good choice, but definitely Rico's pics make my knees weak....He quoted me high fees though...:(

note that he doesn't have the "Massage Types I Am Offering" box at left like most others offer......allows him some wiggle room??......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm very new to this so I hope you guys can guide me.

Admin note: Questions like these could jeopardize the license & profession of any masseur. If you need to ask about services provided, send PM to a member.

Edited by Cooper

My plan to meet him again in July!

have you seen him recently?

I don’t think I’ll see him again. To be honest, he looks a little .. different.. than I remember him and either he was tired or just not into it this time. But once again, I did leave happy.