Hung Masseur NYC

• 3 weeks later...
is it possible you are referring to two different Chris's?

This one is huge:

https://rentmasseur.com/TantraMaster.

I have not tried Chris goes deep.

https://rentmasseur.com/ChrisGoesDeepNYC

For whatever it’s worth, https://rentmasseur.com/ChrisGoesDeepNYC gives a great massage with nice sensual elements. He was also very charming and easy to chat with afterwards, and I didn’t feel rushed as with some others out there. He’s worth a try, IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
My guys are not seeing anyone currently and I'm in NYC. I text each week to catch up with them well.

MartyB - I think it's a good idea to keep in touch with your regulars. I've reached out to a couple of mine to see how they are doing and they seem to appreciate it. They are not seeing any clients and know my situation and during the last conversation one said that he would be comfortable performing a message on me. You develop a mutual trust and if we have each been celibate, what are the chances that we are going to infect each other? I'd like to be the first on the table while totally uncontaminated.

MartyB - I think it's a good idea to keep in touch with your regulars. I've reached out to a couple of mine to see how they are doing and they seem to appreciate it. They are not seeing any clients and know my situation and during the last conversation one said that he would be comfortable performing a message on me. You develop a mutual trust and if we have each been celibate, what are the chances that we are going to infect each other? I'd like to be the first on the table while totally uncontaminated.

How will you know you are the first uncontaminated on his table and not the tenth?

If he doesn't get unemployment insurance, the money usually comes from his clients.

How about offering him a pre-paid massage which you will redeem when the numbers are way more down?

How will you know you are the first uncontaminated on his table and not the tenth?

If he doesn't get unemployment insurance, the money usually comes from his clients.

How about offering him a pre-paid massage which you will redeem when the numbers are way more down?

That's an idea but my guy told me that so far he is OK and weathering the dry spell. He is a legit private masseur and told me that he was able to obtain what the government has offered to keep him afloat. As for cleanliness, he is one of the rare masseurs who uses zip off covers for the headrest on the massage table. His apartment is squeaky clean and I am particular so I don't give the good housekeeping seal of approval that easily.

What are the chances that he would provide services to one client and stop at that? We are all pent up and need physical touch. Proceed with caution, though, as you put yourself out there. You are free to take a risk for yourself, just be responsible and social distance from other people until you know for sure you are not infected.

That's an idea but my guy told me that so far he is OK and weathering the dry spell. He is a legit private masseur and told me that he was able to obtain what the government has offered to keep him afloat. As for cleanliness, he is one of the rare masseurs who uses zip off covers for the headrest on the massage table. His apartment is squeaky clean and I am particular so I don't give the good housekeeping seal of approval that easily.

He used zip off covers even before the pandemic?