Hotels, Security, Initial Meet Location?

This topic is 2171 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Its a catch 22, I'm all for heightened security, doormen, card keys to hotels, as it provides a safer experience for both parties. Although does anyone get a little shy/paranoid meeting downstairs and feeling like everyone is looking at you and thinking they know this young kid is about to go upstairs and have sex with this older hot gentlemen, kinda hot in a way lol. I always feels weird meeting someone after midnight and having to say my name to a doormen after midnight lol :oops::p

I could care less what they think. In fact, I am frequently at a hotel in LA and sometimes introduce my weekend special friend to the desk folks, whom I’ve gotten to know. They love it and the breakfast servers are always complimenting my good taste!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could care less what they think. In fact, I am frequently at a hotel in LA and sometimes introduce my weekend special friend to the desk folks, whom I’ve gotten to know. They love it and the breakfast servers are always complimenting my good taste!

Curious to know what hotel.

I tend to be shy and a bit self conscious so I feel particularly anxious when I have to meet someone in the lobby as I feel everyone will be staring and I’d be concerned if there was a scene. However after reading this thread I think I’ll rethink this; definitely seems like the safest thing to do and specially if it’s a first time meeting.

I tend to be shy and a bit self conscious so I feel particularly anxious when I have to meet someone in the lobby as I feel everyone will be staring and I’d be concerned if there was a scene. However after reading this thread I think I’ll rethink this; definitely seems like the safest thing to do and specially if it’s a first time meeting.

One thing to keep in mind is that you may not be the only client meeting a provider in the lobby at that moment. There are all sorts of rendezvous happening in hotel lobbies.

I agree with meeting in the hotel lobby. I like people watching anyway, and like trying to pick “my guy” out from the crowd and watching him walk in - I think you can tell a lot from those first impressions. Also, for security reasons, I like meeting in a neutral place and if there’s anything questionable about the situation I have an opportunity to call it off.

Well you're paying for someone they (the hotel staff) wish they could afford hiring.

I agree with meeting in the hotel lobby. I like people watching anyway, and like trying to pick “my guy” out from the crowd and watching him walk in - I think you can tell a lot from those first impressions. Also, for security reasons, I like meeting in a neutral place and if there’s anything questionable about the situation I have an opportunity to call it off.

Many of the Boston hotels have security elevator. I like meeting in the lobby as well. It allows me to see if I am dealing with a fake.