Smoking Weed before Massage

fratphysicals
This topic is 2204 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone smoke weed before getting a massage? I have it a try (Indica specifically) and my experience was life-changing...

Why life changing? I’ve never smoked anything. Could you explain a little more?

I’ve had masseurs that have been high... and they are usually more fun :)

One of them was breathing close to my lips... but I think the smoke gave me a headache after a while.

Depending on the dose, it heightens your senses so every touch feels better. You’re able to relax completely and take your mind of of things so enjoying the session takes no effort at all. If the massage goes the HE route, it’s 5x more pleasurable/intense for me when I’m high.

I haven’t thought abt smoking weed but a glass of wine before my session does wonders!!

Depending on the dose, it heightens your senses so every touch feels better. You’re able to relax completely and take your mind of of things so enjoying the session takes no effort at all. If the massage goes the HE route, it’s 5x more pleasurable/intense for me when I’m high.

Sure, I've done it with sex many times. But with legit massage?? IDK how well I could control my hands.