Willie Nelson sings

LovesYng
This topic is 6664 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Willie has bills! And the IRS fucked him over, so just what is wrong with raking in money by parodying a song paryoding one of his hits, especially during all the Brokeback Mountain gay hysteria?????

Pansy Division a very bad gay band from San Francisco released the same song in 1995 on their cd!

Their cd included the following songs:

I Can't Sleep / Ring Of Joy / Fuck Buddy / Cowboys Are Frequently Secretly Fond Of Each Other /

Flower / Cry For A Shadow / Real Men / Bill & Ted'S Homosexual Adventure /Jack U Off /

Strip U Down / Jackson / Big Bottom / Touch My Joe Camel / The Biggest Lie / Denny (Naked) /

Femme Fatale / Trash / Homo Christmas / C.S.F. / Smells Like Queer Spirit

You gotta love CL for providing information such as the above!, taken directly from DC CL! Thanks to the DC CL poster, but just where can I find this CD????

BTW: I loved the Willie Nelson version! It was awesome, sung in true Willie Nelson classic stylings!

Also, the single is available on ITunes. The video is being shot at the Round-up Saloon this March in Dallas...there was a big article about it in the Dallas Voice.

- Jason Carter - Dallas, TX

- jasoncarter53@hotmail.com

- (972) 365-0120

>> but just where can I find this CD????

>

>http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000000FIQ/qid=1140494092/sr=1-4/ref=sr_1_4/002-9099574-8300010?s=music&v=glance&n=5174

>

> :7

Archived